Looking for KSP Fans near Los Angeles

Darth Badie

Where do we send our info?  I have approx 1,100 hours into the game and live about 30 mins south of Los Angeles. :)

I have been somewhat absent for a few patches between 1.0 - present, would that be an issue?

Edited by Slam_Jones

1 hour ago, popeter45 said:

i dont live in the US but i think i know what this is about

Reveal hidden contents

console testing?

flying tiger is in irvine so you may be right..   but also e3 is next week so could be that to..  either would be alot of fun.. 

Im in canada or i would in a heartbeat lol

46 minutes ago, Slam_Jones said:

Where do we send our info?  I have approx 1,100 hours into the game and live about 30 mins south of Los Angeles. :)

I have been somewhat absent for a few patches between 1.0 - present, would that be an issue?

hey please send me your email to contact you 

Lol 500.  That's still noob territory imho.

I'd throw my hat in but sadly am nowhere near LA.  But I'd also want to know the pay structure.  If this is another effort to crowd-source some free QA testers, I suggest that fans stay away.  Demand payment for the services you provide.  And I would suggest everyone take a close look at California minimum wage laws before agreeing to do anything.

I'd raise my hat ASAP, but, unfortunately, I live on the east coast. But, 500 hours, I lul'd at that one. This is what this is about AFAIK

Spoiler

Console bug testing. By now, Squad or the Flying Tiger should be looking for testers before they show off the console version at E3.

17 hours ago, Sandworm said:

Lol 500.  That's still noob territory imho.

I'd throw my hat in but sadly am nowhere near LA.  But I'd also want to know the pay structure.  If this is another effort to crowd-source some free QA testers, I suggest that fans stay away.  Demand payment for the services you provide.  And I would suggest everyone take a close look at California minimum wage laws before agreeing to do anything.

Oh, please. I'd give money to play KSP with Squad.

1 hour ago, teag2 said:

Oh, please. I'd give money to play KSP with Squad.

Yup.  I used to work in film/TV and there were always lots of young people ready to do anything to work on a big production.  We paid them nothing, treated them like dirt, and replaced them the moment they complained.  Except the pretty ones.  Those we kept around, at least until they had a falling out with someone on payroll.  It was a sour culture and is why today I see red flags whenever a company asks fans for favors.

Ok, I got an email from them.

-It is an application for a paid position

-The sent questionnaire includes asking if they are willing to sign an NDA, and if they play on  PC/XBone/PS4

Based on this, it almost certainly is Xbox/PS4 testing.

I have about 5 or 6 hundred hours in the game, only 150 on Steam, but I originally got the game from the website before Steam key were offered. I am currently in Onyx, CA, which is north of L.A. near Bakersfield. (about 4 hours)

Just sent in my questionnaire and all requested info... looking forward to what's to come!  Hope to see at least a few of you there (assuming I make it through the rest of the steps) :)

If I was able to keep a lid on Blizzard adding Pandas (of all things!) to World of Warcraft for 6+ months, I should be more than capable of keeping my mouth shut with Squad matters :wink:

Edited by Slam_Jones