Worst Game You've Played!

ZooNamedGames

2 hours ago, NSEP said:

-Every game you play in your browser, you either cant save your game, or the idea and concept of it is terrible. Take Frozen Olaf Nose Surgery for example, i dont know if it exist, and if it does, im going to fart out my soul.

-Overpriced games that are not worth the money. There are alot of them.

-Free to play games that look awesome, but it gets super boring without DLC or microtransactions, take Roblox for example. You can scam alot of kids by publishing very cool robloks hax free robux lolol 2016 videos on YouTube.

I agree with the last two, but the first one is none sense. There are many great browser games out there.

10 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I agree with the last two, but the first one is none sense. There are many great browser games out there.

I know, but i dont know many of them. And everytime i play one in the browser, ads get in the way all the time.

You also need internet connection to play, and im not a big fan of that requirement.

Edited by NSEP

2 hours ago, NSEP said:

I know, but i dont know many of them. And everytime i play one in the browser, ads get in the way all the time.

You also need internet connection to play, and im not a big fan of that requirement.

You get ads on the sides, but rarely ingame... unless that's the website. In fact, most websites I went onto don't put them in the games, just banners on the sides.

Hell, one of the best browser games I can think of off the top of my head was Runescape.

13 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Hell, one of the best browser games I can think of off the top of my head was Runescape.

Runescape is an awesome game, but the fact that is in browser just ruins it (for me). I dont have the best internet connection on my PC, wich makes browser games laggy and uncomfortable. Offline destkop games are the only games i can play with comfort.

1 hour ago, NSEP said:

Runescape is an awesome game, but the fact that is in browser just ruins it (for me). I dont have the best internet connection on my PC, wich makes browser games laggy and uncomfortable. Offline destkop games are the only games i can play with comfort.

Sadly to say, that's the future of games :/ . Either get connected or stay on the past.

• 1 month later...

At least you complete the game loading into memory. That's not a given.

A few contenders:

Unnamed text adventure (Commodore 64): What it was about I will never know. The code, entirely in BASIC, did not include commands to move around. I could, if I so wished, pick up and put down a piece of string for as many times as I could possibly want. (main entry)

Tower Of Hanoi (DOS): The classic ToH game but without any rules. Feel free to move the discs around with absolutely no restrictions.

Ultima 9 (Win 98SE & XP): Avatar returns to Britannia one final time to battle the Guardian, fighting glitches, bugs, horrible voice actors, talking chickens and flying goats, and memory leaks, as well as witnessing the total destruction of the entire Ultima franchise. What's a paladin? Avatar's knowledge of the land is not great.

Edited by LN400

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.