Patch 1.1.3 now in experimental testing

KasperVld

Just now, SpiffleGaming said:

I'll check it out, but i'd love to see some patch notes, anyone have? :)

They will be around on release. During experimental testing a group of players from the community playtest the game. It's the final stage before release :)

Just now, KasperVld said:

They will be around on release. During experimental testing a group of players from the community playtest the game. It's the final stage before release :)

Yes, i was in the 1.1 experimentals so i have some idea what i'm getting into ;). I was probing for notes so i could test the specific updates/features/bugfixes that are included in the patch :)

Yes! OK I admit part of the reason I've been doing a zwischenspiel (interlude) for so long is that I didn't want to try to do all my Jool landings in the current (modded) build of 1.1.2... or as I have started to call it, Crashy McCrashypants. 

46 minutes ago, KasperVld said:

Hey everyone!

We wanted to let you know that patch 1.1.3 has just entered experimental testing!

Awesome, looking forward to it. Are there any part geometry changes planned for the next few patches @KasperVld?

Remind me what this patch was going to fix again? Because I seem to remember it won't fix the wheels. Is there any chance of it fixing the seemingly-random crashes on Linux, or is that being kicked back to 1.2.x?

Yeah... Now that I'm actually good at KSP and used a RAMJET to travel 0-1250 pounds of thrust in less than a minute, and then made a personal transport with it (gasp, gasp) I'll be excited for the release.

NO! NO NOT ANOTHER UPDATE! I DON'T WANT THIS UPDATE! NOW I'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR ALL MY FAVORITE MODS TO UPDATE!!!

(sigh)

Edited by Concodroid

3 hours ago, John FX said:

And again, like 1.1.0, I shall be in Spain on holiday for release. I`ll be enjoying tapas, snorkelling, cheap food and cheap booze.

Try not to break anything whilst I am away.

Good.... OK guys, PARTY TIME, the second John FX leaves, just like last time. :)

10 hours ago, KasperVld said:

Hey everyone!

We wanted to let you know that patch 1.1.3 has just entered experimental testing!

Will this patch also go into a public beta after experimentals, like 1.1? @KasperVld

and for today's spanish phrase: "Tecate!! todo con exceso, nada con medida.. AHH NO!! es al reves!! JA!" (send  this to mexico and have them explain it to you... :D)