Munbro's Replica Showcase (STOCK) - Over 60 Replicas!

3 hours ago, YoeriCookie said:

Blyme, everyone's F-22s look the same. Can't blame you, it's pretty much the most accurate like that. I even had a youtuber complain about my F-22...

Yes, I have been seeing F22s look very similar to others, and others claiming that it was stolen. I was worrying that mine looked too similar to someone else's craft and they would claim that I stole it from them, but, no one has so far. 

Edited by Munbro Kerman

17 minutes ago, EVA_Reentry/Strangelove II said:

Ooh, you fiend, only releasing one a day... probably the atlas 402

It doesn't have to be one a day, just say what else you want to download and I'll see what I can do. I'll add the 401 to downloads as soon as I can. 

20 minutes ago, YoeriCookie said:

I'd like to see the Su-25 for once

I'll see what I can do.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, TopHeavy11 said:

Nice! IF you've watched the speech Elon Musk put on, you'll know that he's palnning to make an even bigger reusable rocket. It's only name is the SXHLV (SpaceX Heavy Lifter Vehicle.) Maybe you could make that too!

Of course I watched his speech! I am already building it right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought now was the time to release my version of Sputnik and Vostok. Few updates: SpaceX ITS is still a work-in-progress since I started putting it to work, doing Mun and Minmus flybys. My SLS Block 1 has an updated first stage, now using the orange color scheme and updated boosters. I tweaked the Orion LES and service module, now that the MonoPuff engines are much larger, I had to replace them with "Ant" engines. Finally, as some of you know from my posts in the WIP thread, my N1-L3 replica has a *slightly* tedious loading time of 20 minutes, which does not allow me to test the rocket and to see if it can make orbit. So that project is going to be put on hold until they fix the bug or there is another solution. Thanks for reading.

Slightly big update. Saturn I, Saturn IB, Antares, Mercury Atlas, Atlas-Agena, and the Space Shuttle have all been reworked. Titan II GLV was added. Both Saturn vehicles have an updated first stage and tweaked second stages. Saturn IB Apollo CM is updated. LES is also updated with cover. Antares now has a working interstage just like the real thing. Both Atlas rockets have cleaned up first stages, now with heat radiators replacing the old structural panels to give it a clean, modern look. The final reworked vehicle is the Space Shuttle, now with updated OMS engines, new external tank, tweaked SRBs, and new wings that are now more accurate. Titan II GLV is the new addition to this thread and has a working SM with two stages. The next upcoming vehicle will most likely be the ITS which is still a WIP. See you until then!

• 3 months later...

I am proud to say that this thread now has over 50 replicas! This recent update features reworked jets, 15 new jets, and reworked rockets. Some new jets that have been added include the B-52 Stratofortress, F-4 Phantom, U2-A Dragon Lady, and much more! A new Sukhoi SU-25 and SU-47 are now in the works. Thanks to those who stayed from the beginning. This isn't a necro I hope...

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Munbro Kerman said:

This update really is only updating the original rockets within this thread and adding a few more craft. The N1, SU-25, and SU-47 were the only added craft. The Delta II 7425 was replaced with the 7920. 

Keeping an OP like this tidy and updated is quite a chore after a while, and a service to the community, so it does indeed deserve praise. :)

Rune. One of this years, I'll update mine. :blush:

Edited by Rune

46 minutes ago, Rune said:

Keeping an OP like this tidy and updated is quite a chore after a while, and a service to the community, so it does indeed deserve praise. :)

Rune. One of this years, I'll update mine. :blush:

Tell me about it. If I take 10 more pictures, it takes me a whole hour just to gather specs and other info for the new/updated craft.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.