Modding Monday: Antares Solar System!

SQUAD

Anyway, my pick would be:

This mod integrates in stock vessel switching with "[" and "]" keys greatly improving the experience. It also adds an option to switch vessels simply by Alt+clicking them and many more things that definitely should be stock.

4 hours ago, Enceos said:

@electricpants good job!

P.S. Feels like Modding Mondays became an unwanted routine. We don't get anymore comments why the mod was picked, what Squad liked in particular.

I tend to agree with you. A little reason as to why a mod was picked would be nice. There's been a couple of times I felt like they just picked something to pick something. I commend all modder's effort, as I have limited coding ability, but sometimes a mod needs a bit more oven time before being presented here as a cake (not any specific mod and certainly not saying anything about this one. Just as a general observation.)

Edited by metl

MM just got to a copy & paste routing.... even the description ist just pasted...

Meantime i have more fun browsing the add-on section on my own, since the added value of this weekly posting is missing...

7 hours ago, metl said:

I tend to agree with you. A little reason as to why a mod was picked would be nice. There's been a couple of times I felt like they just picked something to pick something. I commend all modder's effort, as I have limited coding ability, but sometimes a mod needs a bit more oven time before being presented here as a cake (not any specific mod and certainly not saying anything about this one. Just as a general observation.)

Reason: thread was created within the last 7 days in the add-on-section, has description and downloadable package..

...and someone just said "stop"

1 hour ago, Speadge said:

Reason: thread was created within the last 7 days in the add-on-section, has description and downloadable package..

Yeah, that reason is very weak.

Previously we had this stuff on Modding Mondays:

^ Text from the above:

"We'll be honest, this one scares us a little! Ensouensou created a mod that adds rattles, vibrations and stress sounds to your ship depending on how much thrust, gravitational and atmospheric forces your ship is enduring at any given time. The end result is a mod that drastically changes the experience of the in-vehicle point of view, giving you the feeling that things could go horribly wrong at any minute - and let's face it, they often do."

Now we have: "This guy made this mod for #KSP, cool!"

Feel the difference? I wonder if the community manager plays KSP at all.

Edited by Enceos

same as when they had kopernicus for modding monday few weeks back just because creator was forced to make a new thread... strange it hasnt been on MM before.

And they also added the INTERNAL version 1.05 to the title - same as the thread was called...

No effort at all

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.