Learning efficient construction the hard way

foyrkopp

Hello there, fellow Kerbonauts.

Long time lurker, first time poster, I decided that there aren't enough LPs / guides / career logs for KSP hard difficulty (diary of a hard career being a notable exception).

I believe that the "hard" difficulty mode is a good environment to learn efficient mission planning, since the scarcity of resources makes it unfeasible to solve everything with Asparagus motherships.

Therefore I'm gonna bless, curse or just annoy you with a log of my attempts to tackle said career mode:

blend03_900.jpg

Since I'm both storing the images on my own server and trying to freshen up my web design skills, I would very much like to tell the story there at rlange.info/kspbeyond/, if you don't mind.

I would intend this thread for discussion, feedback and, of course, announcing & linking new chapters.

That being said, there really isn't much more to tell - Just have a look and a laugh as I stumble my way to space.

Until then, fly straight,

foyrkopp

Edited by foyrkopp
slight change in the campaigns focus > title updated;

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.