So... i made this video about SpaceX

KerbalKid

So... i found this video by "Russianvids" so i decided to make a video about it.

My video: 

Anyway he made really dumb arguments saying and i quote "Look how you see this rocket pointed at an angle like parallel almost and somehow it adjust it's self and comes down for a straight landing give me a break" 

And anyone who has seen any SpaceX footage especially the Thaicom 8 video you can CLEARLY see the Cold gas thrusters or "RCS Thrusters" firing to adjust and angle itself in the right direction

anyway watch the video i know my voice might be cringey i really need a new mic :D

Note: I Don't know why but it is out of sync for some reason :/

Dang, RussianVids = REKT right now...

Thank you kid, you are the hero we all deserve.

I should start finding a ton of videos on the whole ____was/is fake! thing...

but then again, I don't actually want to end up becoming too much like one. It's honestly kinda sad to see that so many people deny our most outstanding achievements as a human civilization.

Just be aware of the comments, so much conspiracy cancer will reply and start attempting to harm you. Don't worry about them, they will never do you any harm. In fact, I bet you that some will also be trolls.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.