I've been having some major 

trouble downloading MKS Lite and Usi life support for 1.1.2.  I've tried multiple downloads for MKS lite and I only get the tab in the VAB, not the parts. The same goes for usi life support, I can get the physics and effects of it but not the parts. I've seen these models work on YouTube just fine, but they don't work for me.  Can anyone help me figure out how to get these mods to work? 

2 hours ago, Mr Peanut said:

I've been having some major 

trouble downloading MKS Lite and Usi life support for 1.1.2.  I've tried multiple downloads for MKS lite and I only get the tab in the VAB, not the parts. The same goes for usi life support, I can get the physics and effects of it but not the parts. I've seen these models work on YouTube just fine, but they don't work for me.  Can anyone help me figure out how to get these mods to work? 

I've had that problem too. I'm not sure how to solve it. Maybe there is a certain folder that needs to be moved.

• 2 weeks later...

do you have the custom categories? The parts are set to "category = none" usually. I know the Malemute has trouble showing up regardless.

If you have the custom category, check there. Lifesupport recently changed filepaths I believe, maybe some of the parts have the other file paths still. I've spent a good bit of time messing about with RoverDude's mods and they all work (generally speaking) at about a 98.5% success rate, depending on the day of the week and the weather, naturally. :P

I'd suggest posting a log (preferably output_log.txt) or moving on over to one of RoverDude's threads. Probably get more exposure there.

And be a specific as you can.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem but most of the mods I install Eder don't load at all or some parts load but the plugin does not load. but other times mods load just fine and plugins work but there icon don't load.   

Edited by cnnr20

• 7 months later...

I'm having very similar issues.  I've tried to install MKS Lite about a dozen times now with no luck. No kolonize tab in vab or sph, and no parts.

Here's a screen shot of my current game_data file. On a side note, I have erased everything in here in the past and had ONLY the MKS Lite stuff in this file and still no go, same issue. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1nxkolnv9yfphg7/ksp modules installed.png?dl=0

Here's my output_log:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ohsfop9dd8uxbv1/output_log.txt?dl=0

Any help would be, well helpful.

3 hours ago, KillroyKerbal said:

I'm having very similar issues.  I've tried to install MKS Lite about a dozen times now with no luck. No kolonize tab in vab or sph, and no parts.

Here's a screen shot of my current game_data file. On a side note, I have erased everything in here in the past and had ONLY the MKS Lite stuff in this file and still no go, same issue. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1nxkolnv9yfphg7/ksp modules installed.png?dl=0

Here's my output_log:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ohsfop9dd8uxbv1/output_log.txt?dl=0

Any help would be, well helpful.

Hi thee only log that will be of any use right now will be the KSP.log from you main KSP folder,  Make it available in the same way as you've done the output log, and I'd imagine it's a fairly simple fix unless your GameData folder is a horror show

14 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi thee only log that will be of any use right now will be the KSP.log from you main KSP folder,  Make it available in the same way as you've done the output log, and I'd imagine it's a fairly simple fix unless your GameData folder is a horror show

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehe5b3muvndypik/KSP.log?dl=0

Is this the one you mean?

11 hours ago, KillroyKerbal said:

Is this the one you mean?

Yup

Hi along with 1436 other exceptions none of your core plugins are loaded, some of the mods you have installed will NOT work in 122 having been complied  for ksp 113. You seriously need to update your mods ( all the Roverdude stuff in particular  is badly outdated )    and report back when you have

I use ckan to install all my mods, except mks lite, which annoyingly does not show up on kcan. Doesn't kcan automatically update all the mods that it downloads? And since MKS lite has to be downloaded manually, how would i go about updating it? I think i downloaded the most recent one...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.