WARNING, DO NOT CHANGE KERBIN ORBIT WITH HYPER EDIT

IF YOU PLAY AROUND WITH HYPEREDIT DO NOT CHANGE KERBINS ORBIT, IF YOU TRY TO LAUNCH SOMETHING THE GAME WILL BREAK DOWN. I DID THAT ONCE AND HAD TO RESET THE GAME, BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE IF YOU PUT ALL THE PLANETS INTO ORBIT OF KERBIN THE STRANDED KERBANAUTS ON DUNA WILL GET A GREAT VIEW OF KERBIN! BUT YOU WONT BE ABLE TO LAUNCH STUFF.-_-

Which sane man would change the orbits of Kerbol system bodies with HyperEdit anyway?
Don't play god if you don't understand the math behind it... :wink:

Edited by Cairol

Sanity? This! Is! KSP!

Can,t say I've done Kerbin. But I have put Eeloo on a sub orbital Kerbol path. My monitoring probes slagged pretty high up.

But this is something that will bare replicating.

I remember putting duna in orbit around kerbin, so that you got into dunas orbit right after reaching 70k from kerbin. When duna was above the launchpad. Was "fun" for a few minutes. Have not done anything after that.

Off to make kerbol system weird.

Wonder if a moon can have a moon that has a moon with its own moon

20 hours ago, Dedjal said:

I remember putting duna in orbit around kerbin, so that you got into dunas orbit right after reaching 70k from kerbin. When duna was above the launchpad. Was "fun" for a few minutes. Have not done anything after that.

Off to make kerbol system weird.

Wonder if a moon can have a moon that has a moon with its own moon

Put Eeloo in orbit of Kerbin, Minmus in orbit of Eeloo, and Gilly in orbit of Minmus!

7 hours ago, KerbMav said:

YOU'RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR!!!

You're right, no, I'm not. But it is considered RUDE to write in all caps for no reason, akin to yelling.

PS - If I was your supervisor, I'd fire your cheeks... because you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.