Modding Monday: Half Size Real Solar System!

SQUAD

22 minutes ago, pandaman said:

This look interesting.   I always liked the idea of RSS, but never tried it as i never fancied the idea of needing bigger parts.  So being able to use stock parts makes this tempting.

What about SMURFF?, it might bridge that issue for you

The scale modifications for difficulty seem pretty popular, maybe add system scale slider as part of the stock difficulty options? Scaling all the bodies/orbits/atmosphere's could be a bit interesting though.

Just now, NoMrBond said:

What about SMURFF?, it might bridge that issue for you

The scale modifications for difficulty seem pretty popular, maybe add system scale slider as part of the stock difficulty options? Scaling all the bodies/orbits/atmosphere's could be a bit interesting though.

The scale modifications for RSS also makes squeezes down the time you spend launching and landing compared to SMURFF and real scale which is also for the slightly impatient among us a group of which I'm very much apart of...

Just installed and had a quick play.  Very nice,  I look forward to exploring it.  The extra size of 'half size' Earth over the Kerbin I am used to feels a bit odd at first, but I think I'm  going to enjoy the new experience .

Edited by pandaman
Corrected strange spacing caused by editor

23 minutes ago, pandaman said:

Just installed and had a quick play.  Very nice,  I look forward to exploring it.  The extra size of 'half size' Earth over the Kerbin I am used to feels a bit odd at first, but I think I'm  going to enjoy the new experience .

All you have to do is click "Align Left" in the text editor.

I can almost never get the clouds (EVE Mod) to work with RSS.  I see here in this image that its working.  If I disable RSS, EVE clouds works, then enable it annnnnd their gone.

Edited by roosterr

26 minutes ago, roosterr said:

I can almost never get the clouds (EVE Mod) to work with RSS.  I see here in this image that its working.  If I disable RSS, EVE clouds works, then enable it annnnnd their gone.

try RVE

I wanted to let all of you know that I just released a Contract Pack that is right in line with Half Size RSS. It is a Historical Progression Contract System that takes the player through the history of human space flight.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.