Hello there!

Keezdoodles

Not a new player, but new-ish to this forum as I've only asked a few questions regarding a mod here before.

I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself!

I'm Keez, I've logged to this date 367 hours in KSP.

I've always had a fascination for space exploration and space in general. I have learned so much about orbital mechanics in this game / wonderful learning platform, but still not nearly enough!

Anyway, that's me.

Also in other news yesterday I hooked up my HOTAS Warthog and set the inputs in KSP.

Flying works wonderfully, but I've yet to try docking with it. Guess I will get around to doing that today.

Also kind of interested to what controllers other players use, so how about you? :)

Edited by Keezdoodles
typo again!

Welcome to the forums. Read my signature for all the help you need.... well, the main help. If you are sane, then keep playing KSP and you won't be... THEN you will really enjoy the game.

or... the adventure. Its a never ending story. :)

Hello Keezdoodles and welcome to the KSP forums!

I use only keyboard and mouse.   I keep thinking I'll dig out an old sound card with a game controller port on it and hook up my ancient joystick one of these days.

1 hour ago, kiwi1960 said:

If you are sane, then keep playing KSP and you won't be... THEN you will really enjoy the game forum..

Fixed that for you.  :)

Happy landings!

6 hours ago, Starhawk said:

Hello Keezdoodles and welcome to the KSP forums!

I use only keyboard and mouse.   I keep thinking I'll dig out an old sound card with a game controller port on it and hook up my ancient joystick one of these days.

Fixed that for you.  :)

Happy landings!

See, you took it out of context. I meant what I said, but then.... changed it to the adventure... which includes the forums. :)

Welcome to the forums Keez!

Per your question regarding flight controllers, I use a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. It goes for $29.99 USD, I've had 3 so far, they last about 5 years before I wear them out and the twist-handle rudder starts to get wonky. I've thought about getting a HOTAS setup, but they're pricey and I've heard mixed reports on compatibility and durability. 

At one point when I had 2 of the Logitechs, I tried using them both at the same time, but Windows 7 x64 kept getting them confused. I think I still have my old beat up stick, I should break it out and see if I can get them both working.

4 hours ago, Jimbo Jangles said:

Welcome to the forums Keez!

Per your question regarding flight controllers, I use a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. It goes for $29.99 USD, I've had 3 so far, they last about 5 years before I wear them out and the twist-handle rudder starts to get wonky. I've thought about getting a HOTAS setup, but they're pricey and I've heard mixed reports on compatibility and durability. 

At one point when I had 2 of the Logitechs, I tried using them both at the same time, but Windows 7 x64 kept getting them confused. I think I still have my old beat up stick, I should break it out and see if I can get them both working.

Dual joysticks sounds awesome! Yeah I kinda splurged on buying the HOTAS set considering I only played War Thunder with it briefly and other than that it has been gathering dust, time will tell if it is reliable or not I guess :)