Lost a mod name

Hello all KSPer out there!

I'm looking to find back a mod i used once and i simply forgot the name.

It was an electrical charge manager of sort. Was giving you reading weighting consumption vs. generation, had an option to enter a specific orbit in a field and obtain the night time you'd be experiencing and such.

Can anyone tell me what was that mod name again?

Tks in advance!

Yup... Fusebox... There's also AmpYear, which is updated for 1.1.3... (though I dint know if AmpYear has the darkness calculation or not)

Also, as a clunky work-around, you could use this RT tool   to get needed power generation during darkness...

Just enter the orbit, AND power consumption of your craft, and the window on bottom left will show the duration of darkness, and needed power generation/reserve to make it thru...

Edited by Stone Blue

39 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

Yup... Fusebox... There's also AmpYear, which is updated for 1.1.3... (though I dint know if AmpYear has the darkness calculation or not)

Also, as a clunky work-around, you could use this RT tool   to get needed power generation during darkness...

Just enter the orbit, AND power consumption of your craft, and the window on bottom left will show the duration of darkness, and needed power generation/reserve to make it thru...

Yes AmpYear does have a darkness calculator both in editor and flight mode.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.