Not sure where to ask this. But i'm using real fuels. But I figured i'd ask here incase it's not RF related.

I'm using level 6 hydrazine RCS .. I install the stock single RCS ports on my shuttle like so. 1Esc0S1.jpg

I don't know if it's a known bug or what I've doubled checked and tripled checked everything. My RCS fuel tank is pressurized. It's split with standard Hydrazine (200) units and Nto and areozine50 in 1 tank. The tank is Mk3 mono prop tank. but I can't get my RCS ports to work.. only 5 on 6 work at random I've checked the engine types ect I checked the axis they fire at i'm not sure what's going on why 1 port decides to work fine and then I add more ports and all of a suddan a port stops to work.... Any one else having that issue?

IF this is new And or a possible bug let me know ill post my log  for a proper report.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.