The Grand "Imgur albums/links are broken" thread.

Bloojay

• 2 weeks later...

An alternative is to post an example image in the main post, and then put the rest of the images with descriptions in a spoiler beneath. This is what I've been doing lately, and it's quite effective - especially since more often than not, imgur now randomly re-orders the images in an album after a while.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/27/2016 at 7:12 AM, James Kerman said:

You can embed Imgur using using the HTML link.  Just drop it in and the forum will recognise it.

This doesn't work for me:

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/M3LAz"><a href="//imgur.com/M3LAz"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

on chrome.

5 hours ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

This doesn't work for me:

Are you trying to link to an image or a post?

I use the code for HTML (website / blogs).

It should look like a html link:
<a href="Your link here"/><a>
A9WXIPo.png

Edited by James Kerman
Edited to add a question.

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

The forum update has been put on hold while the missing mod thread recovery is worked on.

I appreciate the transparency and its good to hear the the missing thread issue is taking priority over the forum update as its obviously a much more pertinent issue. :D

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2017 at 11:29 AM, Red Iron Crown said:

The forum update has been put on hold while the missing mod thread recovery is worked on.

Bumping this again since a month ago the missing mod threads were determined unrecoverable.

• 1 month later...