Oops, wrong game!

cubinator

Have you ever wanted to corrupt a wish in "Waiter, there's a _____________ in my soup!" or call someone a cheater in "Destroy a Space Mission"? Then this is the game for you! The rules are simple apparently really complicated, so I changed them. Ignore all the stuff I crossed out:

1. Quote the latest post in any eligible forum game*

2. Reply to that post according to the rules of a different eligible forum game!

3. State which game you quoted, and which game's rules you followed.

*"Eligible forum game" means any forum game where posters must reply to the last post.

Here is an example of a well-formatted post:

Spoiler
On 7/1/2016 at 3:36 PM, rlin said:

Waiter, there's Kerbol in my soup!

How did you get a whole star in your bowl and still have room for soup? Cheater!

("Waiter, there's a _____________ in my soup!" and "Cheaters, Cheaters Everywhere!")

Ok, here's the new and hopefully improved rules:

On 7/2/2016 at 10:12 PM, cubinator said:

You will reply to the post above you according to the rules of any forum game that involves replying to the last poster. The only limitation is you CANNOT use the rules of the same game as the person above you. Example:

Post 1: I wish for a pony. (Make a wish...and have it horribly corrupted!)

Post 2: I'm sorry, we don't serve horsemeat soup in this establishment.

Waiter, there's an ICBM in my soup! (Waiter, there's a ________ in my soup!)

Post 3: Banned for having an ICBM in your soup. (Ban the user above you!)

Post 4: Rocket (Word Association)

Post 5: I poke a hole in your main fuel tank before launch with a remotely operated power drill.

I dock a greenhouse module to a Minmus station. (Destroy a Space Mission)

Etc...

Note how some posts require two parts (a response to the last post AND a new prompt) while others require only one (it simultaneously serves as the reply and the new prompt). Please try to connect the two types of replies smoothly as I did in the above example in order to keep the game moving with as many different games used as possible!

I hope these rules are easy to understand, I want this game to be playable!

Edited by Gargamel
added timed lock

56 minutes ago, cubinator said:

Have you ever wanted to corrupt a wish in "Waiter, there's a _____________ in my soup!" or call someone a cheater in "Destroy a Space Mission"? Then this is the game for you! The rules are simple (I hope...):

1. Quote the latest post in any eligible forum game*

2. Reply to that post according to the rules of a different eligible forum game!

3. State which game you quoted, and which game's rules you followed.

*"Eligible forum game" means any forum game where posters must reply to the last post.

Here is an example of a well-formatted post:

Reveal hidden contents

How did you get a whole star in your bowl and still have room for soup? Cheater!

("Waiter, there's a _____________ in my soup!" and "Cheaters, Cheaters Everywhere!")

That's it, have fun!

I dont get it, do you want us to screw up another game here, or in the other game thread and then brag about it here. 

'Hey everyone i granted a wish by destroying a mission and then attacking a wish. Bad wish, im gonna kik yo ' [ donkey like animal],

@PB666 @rlin

Post your replies here, please, this game should not disrupt the flow of any other thread.

What you do is you post your reply here taken from one forum game, using the rules of a different one. Like this:

12 minutes ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

404-image.jpg

Banned for not being able to find what you were looking for.

(Google Picture War Reloaded, Ban the user above you)

You will NOT be replying to the post above you in this game directly. This thread is simply a collection of miscellaneous replies which follow the format above. It's not a string like the games it references, but rather a collection of loose ends.

Is that a better explanation? :) 

Edited by cubinator

Ran into a few problems but here:

banned because you are absolutely right.

Banning somebody for being correct is cheating!

(Ban the user above you and Cheaters, cheaters everywhere!)

44 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Bad

(Word association)

Ok, so you guys were not supposed to be replying to anyone in THIS thread, only to OTHER threads. But since apparently nobody understood that, I'll roll with it and change the rules to reflect what people are already doing. THESE ARE THE REVISED RULES:

You will reply to the post above you according to the rules of any forum game that involves replying to the last poster. The only limitation is you CANNOT use the rules of the same game as the person above you. Example:

Post 1: I wish for a pony. (Make a wish...and have it horribly corrupted!)

Post 2: I'm sorry, we don't serve horsemeat soup in this establishment.

Waiter, there's an ICBM in my soup! (Waiter, there's a ________ in my soup!)

Post 3: Banned for having an ICBM in your soup. (Ban the user above you!)

Post 4: Rocket (Word Association)

Post 5: I poke a hole in your main fuel tank before launch with a remotely operated power drill.

I dock a greenhouse module to a Minmus station. (Destroy a Space Mission)

Etc...

Note how some posts require two parts (a response to the last post AND a new prompt) while others require only one (it simultaneously serves as the reply and the new prompt). Please try to connect the two types of replies smoothly as I did in the above example in order to keep the game moving and with as many different games used as possible! So, let's try this again:

1 hour ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Bad

(Word association)

If the soup isn't to your liking, you could try a salad instead.

Waiter, there's a million monkeys on typewriters in my soup! (Waiter, there's a ____________ in my soup!)

Now you reply to the above statement just like you would in any other game, except you do so by the rules of any game EXCEPT "Waiter, there's a ___________ in my soup!" Get it?

8 minutes ago, PB666 said:

What? more rules, I can't, that is to say probably can but don't want to, handle all the complexity. 

No no no, I didn't add more rules. I completely ditched the old rules that weren't working and went with what is already happening. It's simple, I promise. Just reply to this using the rules of a different forum game:

23 minutes ago, cubinator said:

Waiter, there's a million monkeys on typewriters in my soup! (Waiter, there's a ____________ in my soup!)

6 minutes ago, rlin said:

Having so many monkeys in your soup is cheating! (cheaters, cheaters everywhere

Perfect! I kill all the monkeys with a deadly neurotoxin. 

I launch a bowl of soup to Pol. (Destroy a Space Mission)

Wishing for something that is guaranteed to happen? Cheater! (Cheaters! Cheaters Everywhere!) also, I recommend we use only ONE different game per post, and state in parentheses which game it was, just to keep it neat.

1 hour ago, Ultimate Steve said:

I tell the cheater to try and cheat himself to keep him busy. I now direct the aliens at the next poster. (Survive that Attack!)

I cheated the aliens out of their navigation system, replaced it with a system with a cheap naviagtion-like display plastic sheet, they fly strait into kerbol, cursing you to their homeworld revenge seeking mother ship as they cried out in agony. I now wish the previous player to attack the next player (make a wish and have it horribly corrupted). 

4/10 a little evil, but lacks creativity.

I leave a kerbal drifting alone in eva in the space between the mun and minmus. I then take up a piloted ship equipped with a mainsail upper stage and rendevous with the stranded kerbal...at about 2500 m/s relative velocity. its a good thing kerbals poof when they die instead of splatter. (how to be evil)

Edited by EliasDanger

More Krakens: I wish I had remembered to put this wish in my original post instead of having to edit it.

"Jeb, if you light one more rocket inside the VAB I'll ______ " - Gene. (Kerbals against Humanity)

3 hours ago, cantab said:

"Jeb, if you light one more rocket inside the VAB I'll install a ginormous fire suppression system and an auto ejection platform" - Gene. (Kerbals against Humanity)

Not granted, VAB needs a sun roof, cheater!

The kerbol transiting interstellar asteroid was traveling too fast to allow a direct intercept, instead Jeb proposed ________________________________ followed by a _________ at the asteroid and a _______________ to land. Things did not go as well as planned and Bill and Phil are now  __________________________.