[1.1.3] [Debug] GOLF: GameObject Lister Fun!

So I recently needed to look for some specific GameObjects, and I decided to quickly write this plugin.  I decided afterwords to add a bit more to it and eventually release it.  So, I'm going to take that big leap with what has always been an unreleased mod:

GOLF: Version 1.0

Important notes:

That's with an 'S' for a reason.  This mod includes a feature that allows you to destroy any GameObject of your choice and does not ask you beforehand.  This has the potential to do severe harm to KSP, so only use this if you know what you're doing.  Secondly, you will–I guarantee it–experience a performance hit with this.  I did recently convert it from a foreach to a for loop, but it is still very slow.  That's what happens when you list every GameObject within a UI element.  Thirdly, the window has no close option.  It is there, and will stay there.  Fourthly, it automatically disables itself when loading due to the rapidly changing images.  I figured it would be best to be careful with the health of users, and not give you people seizures.  To enable it at startup, simply type 'understood' into the search field.  Once you remove the text, it will function perfectly normal.  If you would like to see it immediately, you simply need to write a plugin as described in the included readme.  This mod is intended for developers only.  If you are just curious about the inner workings of KSP, you probably should stay away from this.  If you're expecting a hierarchy, don't.  If you want that, check out Debug Stuff.  Otherwise, there isn't much else to talk about.  Enjoy!

Features:

• Search for specific GameObjects
  • Destroy GameObjects
  • Not much else

Download

License:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Edited by Guest

7 hours ago, Deimos Rast said:

props for not giving people seizures. you probably want a license listed somewhere?

:P You know, I was thinking that, and completely forgot.  Thanks.  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.