BdArmory not working in ksp 1.1.3

Hello everyone, I have a problem with bdarmory. The problem is whenever i launch a craft on either to launchpad or runway the screen is all black. In addition to the screen being black, the altitude gauge is blank, the speed reads: "0.000000m/s", and the time reads the maximum time (999 years or something like that). My other mods are the B9 parts pack, adjustable landing gear, aviation lights, BD parts pack, better burn time, chatterer, firespitter, KER, KSP AVC, KW rocektry, spaceY heavy lifters and parts pack. Does anyone know how to fix this? Im on ubuntu 16.04 with 8gb ram, and ksp 1.1.3.

-MadRussian42

13 hours ago, MadRussian42 said:

Hello everyone, I have a problem with bdarmory. The problem is whenever i launch a craft on either to launchpad or runway the screen is all black. In addition to the screen being black, the altitude gauge is blank, the speed reads: "0.000000m/s", and the time reads the maximum time (999 years or something like that). My other mods are the B9 parts pack, adjustable landing gear, aviation lights, BD parts pack, better burn time, chatterer, firespitter, KER, KSP AVC, KW rocektry, spaceY heavy lifters and parts pack. Does anyone know how to fix this? Im on ubuntu 16.04 with 8gb ram, and ksp 1.1.3.

-MadRussian42

This was posted on the main thread for BDARMORY 1.1, as it was shut down. The 1.1.2 will also count as 1.1.3.

'This thread is being locked under BahamutoD's consent.

Please bear in mind that BDArmory is NOT YET PORTED to 1.1.2, every issue that comes from using a mod at an unsuported version is none of the content creator's business, if you face any issue whilst using this mod on KSP 1.1.2 DO NOT REPORT IT ANYWHERE.

So, if you want to use BDArmory v0.11.0.1 on KSP 1.1.2 you are on your own.

If you want to help, you can find BDArmory's GitHub repository linked on the first post of this thread, and make pull requests. Other than that there is nothing that can be done for now.

Reported issues that come up from using the aforementioned version of this mod on the current KSP version will also be shut down for that reason.

This thread will be unlocked as soon as the mod development continues.'

Also, nearly NON of those listed mods is compatible with KSP 1.1.3, Adjustable Landing Gear isn't even ready for 1.1 yet! Next time PLEASE check what version the mods are for and what version of KSP you have at the current time.

12 people like this
Edited by HawkedUpSpace

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2016 at 6:16 PM, MadRussian42 said:

-MadRussian42

From what I know, you installed incorrectly. I had this issue when I copied GameData into Gamedata.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.