Dfthu's Replica Hanger I'm Back! [3 New Planes]

Hello! Welcome to my hanger of the crafts I made. As by the title these will be replicas. I will be doing planes and rockets. They are all stock craft. These wont be perfect but I'm just trying my best so please give me some helpful criticism. I hope you like these very much! More planes will come soon!

List of Planes                                                                                                                                                                                       

• Lockheed L-1011 "Tristar"
  • DHC-8 "Dash-8"
  • MD-80 "Mad Dog"
  • Cessna 172
  • Cessna Grand Caravan EX
  • Airbus A340-600
  • Cessna Citation Mustang
  • Saab 340             

List of Rockets

• V-2
  • Proton M
  • Titan IIIE "Centaur

Planes

Lockheed L-1011 "Tristar"

The Lockheed L-1011 was a plane made by the Lockheed Corporation in 1970 and entering service in April of 1972. They built 250 aircraft and the plane is still in limited use today. It had 3 engines, 2 under the wing and 1 in the tail using a S-duct design. The plane does handle slowly but it still can fly.

4v9PkWk.png

Download see Lockheed L-1011 "TriStar" on KerbalX.com

DHC-8 "Dash-8"

The Dash 8 was a plane made by De Havilland Canada and Bombardier Aerospace in 1983 and introduced in 1984. As of December 31,2015 1,179 planes have been built. It is still in production and service today.

gPKdZc1.png

Download

MD-80 "Mad Dog"

The MD-80 was A plane devopled by McDonnell Douglas in 1979 and introduced in 1980.There were 1,191 aircraft built and still in service.

nLnaZ6R.png

Download see MD-80 "Mad Dog" on KerbalX.com

Cessna 172

The Cessna 172 is the most successful plane in history with over 43,000 planes built and longevity. The cessna was frist made in 1955 with inroduction in 1956 with many variations over the years. (NOTE) Please switch to the front cockpit in flight.

NHzYJ1f.png

Download see Cessna 172 on KerbalX.com

Cessna Grand Caravan EX

The Cessna Grand Caravan was a plane developed by Cessna 1982 and intorduced in 1984. Cessna has built 2,500 planes and still in production. It’s still in service today primarily as a cargo aircrat. (NOTE) Be carefull on landing or the gear will explode.

LLRPkMm.png

Download see Cessna Grand Caravan EX on KerbalX.com

Airbus A340-600

The Airbus A340 was developed by Airbus in Mid 2001 and it was introduced in Mid 2002. 97 of this variant was built, this aircraft is still in service.

nlvxBin.png

Download see Airbus A340-600 on KerbalX.com

Cessna Citation Mustang

The Mustang developed by Cessna in Mid 2005 and introduced in Late 2006. Cessna has built 425 so far. The plane is still in service.

ZJaSFJZ.png

Download see Cessna Citation Mustang on KerbalX.com

Saab 340

The Sab 340 was developed by Saab and Fairchildwith its early first flight in 1983 and intoduced in 1983. 459 planes were built and it’s still in service.

CvZVMJJ.png

Download see SAAB 340 on KerbalX.com

Rockets

V-2

The V-2 was a missle devopled by the Nazis around 1942. it produced from 1942-1945 but some were built after the war. It’s no longer in use.

jrn3SuM.png

Download see V-2 on KerbalX.com

Proton M

The Proton M was a rocket mde by Khrunichev around 2001 and the first flight was in April of 2001. There have been 98 launches with 10 failures. The rocket is still active today.¨This rocket has been tested with a 85T paypoad to a 100 by 100 KM orbit.

szaXVV4.png

Download see Proton M on KerbalX.com

Titan IIIE "Centaur"

The Titan IIIE was a rocket made by Marlin Marietta in 1967 and it’s first use in February of 1974 It was flow 7 times with 1 failure. The rocket is no longer in use.¨This rocket has beeen tested with a 54.5T payload in a 100 by 100 KM orbit.

NqeQEA2.png

Download see Titan IIIE "Centaur" on KerbalX.com

Edited by Dfthu
Added 3 Planes and did some lists

Added the V-2 missile, Proton M and Titan IIIE "Centaur". I also updated the Dash 8 props thanks to a idea by @Gman_builder on Kerbal X

Edit Oh yea I forgot, i'll be leaving on 9th for a trip and i'll be back on the 16th so no crafts for while. I'll try to get one or two more crafts for you guys before I leave.

Edited by Dfthu

Added the Cessna 172 and the Cessna Grand Caravan EX.Ok, I managed to get these out to you guys, once again ill be gone until the 16th so no crafts until then. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back! I added the Airbus A340-600, Cessna Citation Mustang and the Saab 340. I'll make some rockets next. Sorry for the long wait, I had to recover form vacation and Imgur updated screwing everything up and delaying it by a day. I hope you guys like these crafts and please post some helpful tips and criticism. I spend about 3 hours depending on the craft so I want to make sure its worth it and I make the best for you guys. :) 

Edited by Dfthu

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.