Post Your Current Wallpaper

MDZhB

I looked today, and my wallpaper folder has 180 files in it. I guess you could say I'm a wallpaper addict? I just like collecting (and sometimes making/assembling) visually appealing wallpapers.

So, In order to aid my quest for wallpaper diversity (and to give everyone a chance to show off their cool wallpapers), go ahead and post your current wallpaper here. Phone wallpapers are welcome too!

Mine is below:

Spoiler

IxQF8eV.png

Bassoon! Bassoon!

Pomme de terre!

(Yes, I know that this image is nothing but utter gibberish. That's what makes it good)

Stand by for updates (I change it at least every other day), and I look forward to seeing what lovely images you guys and gals decorate your monitors with!

I hope this is the right forum area, by the way.

That's a nice color of blue, there. Very minimalist, do like. Here is another one of my favorite wallpapers, in a similar, color oriented vein:

Spoiler

XzV18LQ.jpg

I like the colors on this one.

Edited by MDZhB

That's a rather small wallpaper, Cake, do you tile it? Here's another of mine:

Spoiler

5k0q8Im.jpg

I have a whole slew of Yume Nikki themed wallpapers too, but most of them aren't good for this forum...

That's a pretty nice one, I like high resolution. KSP can look pretty awesome, eh? Here is another one of mine:

Spoiler

JuPW323.jpg

Personally, I Dio like this one for many reasons

Edited by MDZhB

Spoiler

a-blue_neptune-380338.jpg

I know for many, it's not fascinating, but I literally fell in love with this planet when I was in elementary school. From 4th grade and into 8th, every time I did a science project, this was my topic. It's now literally nearly 35 years ago and I still read the newest finds about this planet. I would love to be able to look out a window and see it in all of its radiant beauty.

10 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

I know for many, it's not fascinating, but I literally fell in love with this planet when I was in elementary school. From 4th grade and into 8th, every time I did a science project, this was my topic. It's now literally nearly 35 years ago and I still read the newest finds about this planet. I would love to be able to look out a window and see it in all of its radiant beauty.

Wow...  Look what I found when I highlighted it:

Spoiler

9jUM6PB.png

Rings!

And, this is my wallpaper:

Spoiler

SMVebrq.jpg

It's the stock Mac wallpaper...

Mine is linked to my Space Engine screenshots folder. So lots of planets, moons, asteroids, stars, black holes, and...no nebulae, because they're not that great in that program.

I think I should download a bunch of really cool space photos, put them in a folder, and have it shuffle that instead. Things to do when I get home...

Edited by cubinator

These are some awesome wallpapers, guys! I especially like the KSP screnshots. I never use mine though, because I always play KSP windowed, so they're all slightly too small. I don't really like stretching things.

I'll post a couple of mine here:

Spoiler

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.