Finally

Papahemmy

21 minutes ago, Alshain said:

Finally?

Lights have had color for a very long time.

I swear, EVERY time I find out about a "new" feature, the next thing I learn is that it's been in the game since 0.13.

Anyway, only this community would look at the infinite budget and massive stockpile of rocket parts they've been given, and think to themselves, "Time to build a disco club!" That's why I love this place.

21 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

Anyway, only this community would look at the infinite budget and massive stockpile of rocket parts they've been given, and think to themselves, "Time to build a disco club!" That's why I love this place.

Edited by Alshain

48 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

I swear, EVERY time I find out about a "new" feature, the next thing I learn is that it's been in the game since 0.13.

What's new, is old. What's old, is new. I expect to see Kerbals wearing bell-bottom jeans in the next release.

1 hour ago, Dizzle said:

I know how it feels. I only recently discovered the Mk 3 Engine Mount

3 hours ago, Papahemmy said:

YES COLORED LIGHTS!!

rql1UVC5jta85imrkeO1OxRKo1o0PfKpVkx1s_HL

Bob is now the owner of the most "hip" Disco club ever built on Kerbin.

Laythe is the new hip place, beach and on inside where you can see Jool. 
Its no problem relocating it :)

1 hour ago, Brownhair2 said:

I know how it feels. I only recently discovered the Mk 3 Engine Mount

I wrote an long rant about 1.1x wheels until I found I could set the friction with right click. I have to call Volvo about that feature who is not on the car I bought from them. 

38 minutes ago, magnemoe said:

<snip>

I wrote an long rant about 1.1x wheels until I found I could set the friction with right click. I have to call Volvo about that feature who is not on the car I bought from them. 

Until recently Volvo apparently didn't know too much about aerodynamics either :D.

Mind you a car shaped like a brick is quite efficient from a 'load volume' perspective.

7 minutes ago, pandaman said:

Until recently Volvo apparently didn't know too much about aerodynamics either :D.

Mind you a car shaped like a brick is quite efficient from a 'load volume' perspective.

Old geezer like me :)
No the modern ones are aerodynamic like other modern cars, the old ones was not so but had some nice features mostly found in monster trucks and armored personnel carriers who was later dropped. 
Who idiot made plastic bumpers an standard :(
Then I was an teen I hit stuff at low speed, went home removed bumper, use an huge hammer to beat it back into shape and put it back. Today it would cost you $1k if lucky. 

I never owned one, but I liked the 'rugged', practical aspects and would have if they were in my budget, but the current models do look better.  I had to make do with old Ford Cortina estates.

Anyway we've  gone off topic, we better behave before we get a virtual slap:D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.