KSP soundtrack used in adult film

letmein

As an adult, I was browsing my current favorite Samsung Gear VR content providers and came across a new favorite title. Coincidentally this major production used a soundtrack from KSP.

I am pretty sure this does not fall under any fair-use policy; IS an iconic  musical score from the Kerbal Space Program game; Used in its entirety for the duration of the production; Requires a subscription fee for access to said title. 

I have not played KSP in over a year, but immediately recognized the musical score. For the purposes of not advertising this or any other content provider and because of its adult nature I will refrain from directly linking or mentioning this content provider in this forum, however I thought it important to bring attention to the developers of this infringement. I will respond in detail to any direct inquiry from the developers.

That said... WOW! I have a new favorite and an urge to install and fire up KSP again! :)

I really am conflicted about wanting to share the media however! I just have no idea how that would be possible to do with age verification short of known developers. 

The "soundtrack of KSP" is royalty free stuff from the internet and can be used by everyone who wants to use it. The iconic "you have reached space" melody appears in other games as well.

6 minutes ago, FyunchClick said:

Well that didn't take long. Heaven forbid someone posts a similarly themed docking procedure next.

I made these two ships once that dock without any sort of actual docking port, where one ship has a very long "rod" made of structural girders and the other has structural fuselages which they can pass though, then I deploy four landing legs on the end to lock it into place once it's "threaded" through.

I was going to upload a video of it to the forums because I was so proud of my invention but...

After watching it, I realized it was so dirty and suggestive I just couldn't. It literally looked like two robots mating in space.

Edited by Rocket In My Pocket