[KSP 1.6.1] Stock Visual Enhancements [v1.4.1] [20 March 2019]

Galileo

5 hours ago, Avera9eJoe said:

Never liked CKAN myself... too much hassle for me every time I release something to update it there and half of the mods are hosted by someone other than their original creators. Hm... @politas and @VITAS if it was somehow combined with spacedock to link and auto-update files when they're updated on spacedock though that would change my opinions :).

CKAN has been able to (and has been) auto-updating Spacedock-hosted mods almost from the start of Spacedock. 

36 minutes ago, Cerberus738 said:

So the download links in the OP seem to be disabled??  Me sad panda.  I tried searching for the high res download on spacedock but all that comes up is med res and low res.

sorry...try it now

3 minutes ago, badrobit said:

High Resolution version isn't up on Spacedock and the Dropbox link isn't working. Amazing mod now the first thing I install when I setup KSP.

The high resolution is up just click the download button on the first page of this thread

1 minute ago, Berlin said:

The high resolution is up just click the download button on the first page of this thread

Is this the high resolution one (http://spacedock.info/mod/58/Stock Visual Enhancements)? When I click on your profile I don't see it: http://spacedock.info/profile/Berlin88

Edited by badrobit
Forgot link -.-

1 minute ago, badrobit said:

Is this the high resolution one (http://spacedock.info/mod/58/Stock Visual Enhancements)? When I click on your profile I don't see it: http://spacedock.info/profile/Berlin88

its not on my profile because I just took over the mod today. its still in nhawks name.  

here you go 

http://spacedock.info/mod/58/Stock Visual Enhancements

I'm currently running a version of SVE in my 1.1.3 install, but I'm not sure which one as I haven't downloaded this yet. Before I start a download, is there a way for me to tone down on the green-ness of Laythe? I understand why some people would want it that way, and it does look gorgeous, I would just like its shine and oceans a little less green if I can change some settings somewhere. Lovely work by the way.

1 hour ago, TotallyNotHuman_ said:

Hey,

Thanks for taking over this mod. From what I've seen, it looks mind-blowingly awesome.

One question: Is this compatible with 64K? I've been nursing a 64K install and I'll be damned if I can't get my hands on this mod.

Thanks!

It should be.  I haven't tested and haven't used 64k before.  Try it and let me know! 

2 hours ago, ninjaisfast said:

I'm currently running a version of SVE in my 1.1.3 install, but I'm not sure which one as I haven't downloaded this yet. Before I start a download, is there a way for me to tone down on the green-ness of Laythe? I understand why some people would want it that way, and it does look gorgeous, I would just like its shine and oceans a little less green if I can change some settings somewhere. Lovely work by the way.

It's possible if you know how to adjust things within scatterer (alt+f10 In game) . If you wait for a little bit,  I plan on fixing some things on Laythe today. I'll see if I can come up with an alternate atmosphere and I'll share the settings here. 

2 hours ago, TotallyNotHuman_ said:

Hey,

Thanks for taking over this mod. From what I've seen, it looks mind-blowingly awesome.

One question: Is this compatible with 64K? I've been nursing a 64K install and I'll be damned if I can't get my hands on this mod.

Thanks!

If 64k is using Sigma Dimensions then yes it should work. If it's not, then the cloud heights will need tweaking.

2 minutes ago, Nhawks17 said:

If 64k is using Sigma Dimensions then yes it should work. If it's not, then the cloud heights will need tweaking.

With Sigma,  he'll have to adjust cloud height too, afaik. We had to in ssrss anyway. I'll have to try it out later 

1 hour ago, Berlin said:

With Sigma,  he'll have to adjust cloud height too, afaik. We had to in ssrss anyway. I'll have to try it out later 

@Sigma88 didn't you add support for correct cloud scaling in Dimensions? Maybe I'm wrong I just thought I remembered him poking me about it awhile back.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.