HI I'm a xbox one player excited for the release of kerbal space program

Megadon

6 minutes ago, klesh said:

Hi, welcome!

what the heck is a ksp xbox one discord?

Discord is basically somewhere between Skype and TS but better. KSP is Kerbal Space Program, an indie game about space exploration. Xbox One is a console, a device you use to play video games. A KSP Xbox One Discord is a Discord server so that the KSP community on Xbox One can communicate and have some social interaction.

Spoiler

:P

Hello, @Megadon, and welcome aboard!

I have to say, you're the first Xbox player I've seen join, or even console player at all!

I recommend checking out the Kerbal Network subforum, to learn about the rules here, and the Gameplay Questions and Tutorial subforum, to learn how to play.

P.S. INB4 @Starhawk!

I played ksp before on my laptop, but it sucks at running it. I'm excited for the xbox one version because I will be able to play ksp at a decent frame rate. Me and 2 other guys really want to start a xbox one community for ksp and get more people interested in it. We already have a few members in our discord already, And we have a trainer at our discord that has experience with the game to help and teach newbies.

Edited by Megadon

48 minutes ago, Megadon said:

We also have a reddit too, here's the link to the reddit https://m.reddit.com/r/KSPXbox/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true . Ive been trying to grow a xbox one community for the game.

KSP has an official reddit, you'd probably be better off not splitting the community.  Most things with the exception of technical issues and control issues can be answered by any player of any of the game versions.  Welcome to the forums!

Edited by Alshain

17 minutes ago, Alshain said:

KSP has an official reddit, you'd probably be better off not splitting the community.  Most things with the exception of technical issues and control issues can be answered by any player of any of the game versions.  Welcome to the forums!

I'm one of the guys with Megadon. I've played KSP since the early days of the game, have followed it's development closely, and am quite excited for it's release into the world on console players. We are also frequent players of Elite: Dangerous on Xbox One as well. We've formed a community of Xbox players for Elite Dangerous with it's own subreddit separate from the main sub. The reason for this is, while the game is fundamentally the same game, there are distinct differences in the way the game plays between xbox and PC. The same will most likely apply to KSP on xbox one. The game will be KSP, but it will play rather differently on Xbox. The aim of this fledgling community to help the large swath of new players that will arise with the release of the game, and to not let those requests become buried in PC master race shenanigans. We've messaged the mod team for /r/Kerbalspaceprogram and have their blessing to grow this new community. We come to these forums to promote that community, and hope to work and in hand with our PC brothers in helping new players discover such a rich and amazing game.