[1.1.3] Kepsilon Keridani System

electricpants

THIS WILL BE MY FINAL MOD, AS SPACE ENGINE NO LONGER WORKS FOR ME.

ANYWAYS, THIS MOD ADDS AN EPSILON ERIDANI ANALOGUE AND TWO GAS GIANTS AROUND IT, ONE OF WHICH HAS THREE MOONS.

KEPSILON KERIDANI: Kepsilon Keridani is a very young star, it is dated to be under a billion years old, and that's pretty young for a star!

SHEON CB4: This gas giant is the closest planet and most massive planet around Kepsilon Keridani, but it sadly has no moons to show off about.

WHUNA 1TZE: Being the smaller and farther out, you'd expect Whuna 1TZE to have only one moon, right? Well, you'd be wrong, this planet has three of them!

QANUS: Qanus is the closest in moon to Whuna 1TZE, and as such is pretty small, only about half the size of Minmus!

TEMPEST: Tempest is a moon with a high potential for life in the future, but as of right now, the system is too young for life to arise here.

JULIA: Julia is close to the size of our Mun, only 80 km off. Anyways, this moon looks like any classical asteroid, with large spires and deep craters.

PICS:

DOWNLOAD:

http://spacedock.info/mod/843/Kepsilon Keridani

Edited by electricpants

On 7/21/2016 at 1:17 PM, Canberra_Gaming said:

-snip- Planet Reach analog for this. -snip- Keep up the good work! -snip-

Sorry, I want to make this as realistic as possible, so I don't think I'll add any new planets.

Also, thanks! :D

On 7/21/2016 at 11:47 AM, electricpants said:

It's supposed to be far away! :P

And yes, if you try hard enough, you can get there. :D

i mean, i built a sweet ship and got it out into kerbol orbit, adjusted my inclination to match the far star, and hohmann transferred my way there. i was pretty stoked, but then once my ship got a little ways out, its orbital speed dropped so low, that even on the highest warp, it would take an inordinate (or un-fun) amount of time to get there.

how many real world days does  it take other people?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.