PS4 kerbal ability to disable sixaxis?

Hi there, just got ksp on ps4! Love it so far. Not sure if this is the right place to post this but, here we go.

I have looked all over but havent found an option to disable the sixaxis controls for the ps4 version of kerbal when in mouse mode. Is this an option? And if not can it be added as an option? Because as it is now it drives me nuts.

And before anyone suggests "just hold the controller still", thats not really a option for me since I have a disability and shake a bit haha.

8 hours ago, Slimulis said:

Hi there, just got ksp on ps4! Love it so far. Not sure if this is the right place to post this but, here we go.

I have looked all over but havent found an option to disable the sixaxis controls for the ps4 version of kerbal when in mouse mode. Is this an option? And if not can it be added as an option? Because as it is now it drives me nuts.

And before anyone suggests "just hold the controller still", thats not really a option for me since I have a disability and shake a bit haha.

If you're talking about controller movement affecting the cursor in the game, I think your answer may be in this video: https://youtu.be/CMhKgT8tIUU

He talks at one point about disabling something, and then says something about being able to move the controller all you want and it doesn't do anything.

12 minutes ago, MaxxQ said:

He talks at one point about disabling something, and then says something about being able to move the controller all you want and it doesn't do anything.

Hold the left joystick in, and it apparently disables it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.