Failed to launch on xbox?

sPeaRr

10 minutes ago, r0gu3as5ass1n said:

i have asked so many times today about this but just pure ignorance at every try. i was so looking forward to it but now not so much. why would i want a game created by people who cant even acknowledge their fanbase\potential customers?

Where were you asking? On the forum I see two posts from you, both within the last ten minutes. 

Please note that Squad is on CDT, their offices don't open for another three hours or so.

6 hours ago, sPeaRr said:

Available at midnight in your timezone! Or not? What's going on? Thought I'd be playing kerbal right now.  Instead I'm looking for news as to why I'm not.  Anyone?

Where did you get that idea?  I've never in my life seen a game rollout on a per-timezone basis.  It usually releases at a specific time for the developer's timezone.

13 hours ago, Alshain said:

Where did you get that idea?  I've never in my life seen a game rollout on a per-timezone basis.  It usually releases at a specific time for the developer's timezone.

do on consoles,. See it all the time,.    Now Steam, that's  totally different,

On 7/15/2016 at 7:24 AM, Red Iron Crown said:

Where were you asking? On the forum I see two posts from you, both within the last ten minutes. 

Please note that Squad is on CDT, their offices don't open for another three hours or so.

Do note that the company primarily responsible for the console ports is not SQUAD. I forget the name, but SQUAD partnered with another company to port KSP to console.

13 minutes ago, DaMachinator said:

Do note that the company primarily responsible for the console ports is not SQUAD. I forget the name, but SQUAD partnered with another company to port KSP to console.

Flying Tiger and Microsoft both would be worse anyway, their offices are both West Coast.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.