Updates to the Bug Tracker

Hi Everyone, just a quick update for bug reporting. We've now updated the Bug Tracker to include the console platforms to align support and issues for all platforms.

I'll be updating the information page on the tracker next to make sure we give you all the right info for how to best report any issues you might have and not ask for things like logs, etc if the platform doesn't support it: http://bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com/projects/ksp/wiki

The best place to discuss questions/advice and issues is, as always the forum, but when you have a bug to report please do head over to the tracker. And of course if you have any questions yell out :)

Console Additions.png

Pretty sure I have got the wiki info updated correctly so its more agnostic to the platforms - or calls out where bits may or may not apply in specific instances.

If anyone sees anything that's not good or wrong please drop a note in here and I'll update it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2016 at 7:24 AM, Broke dead dogg said:

Maybe I'm just dull, but with all the info included, I can't seem to figure out how to report a bug!

Yeah, kinda feel like I should be getting paid by now.  Still chugging away at the game despite major, major glitches and bugs.  Oh well, got nothing better to do at the moment and I'm addicted, this won't fly for much longer though.  This is a console labelled forum, unless they put a "Report Bug" button in the console version they aren't going to get anywhere quick, it might be their best option though.

• 1 year later...
On 05/10/2016 at 3:41 PM, Cheesemass said:

Yeah, kinda feel like I should be getting paid by now.  Still chugging away at the game despite major, major glitches and bugs.  Oh well, got nothing better to do at the moment and I'm addicted, this won't fly for much longer though.  This is a console labelled forum, unless they put a "Report Bug" button in the console version they aren't going to get anywhere quick, it might be their best option though.

:rep: YES... we should be able to report bugs from the console!  The 'Bug tracker' asks me to sign up for a new login and password... by the time I do that I'll have forgotten the details of any crash... the console could also automatically report a lot more relevant information (console model for sure, maybe memory usage or save file status?) 

On 10/5/2016 at 12:41 PM, Cheesemass said:

Yeah, kinda feel like I should be getting paid by now.  

I feel like I've sustained damages from time wasted. Had I known I was playing a game that was un-saveable I wouldn't have spent so much time in early career where every save works.

Hours of my life. Days of my life. All that time of believing the game was better. So much time...

It's really difficult not to be rude when you are this frustrated by a purchase of faulty product. All I really want right now is for anybody who made money off of selling this faulty product to suffer an economic catastrophe. I hope you all step in gum before you walk into your homes.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Cant seem to figure out how to submit a report from cosole either.  ??  Anyway, my report is in console forum getting no attention.  If anyone can link it to a ticket id be very grateful.  There is no issue tickets that relate to this fundamentally crippling issue.  Thanks .(ps4E breaking ground, docking prevention bug)