(CLOSING) M.K.A (Building Game)

2 hours ago, UnionPacific1983WP said:

The F-175 "Agila" is complete.

Yis

4 hours ago, TopHeavy11 said:

I have a prototype modular tank, but I've encountered a problem. It's called the Linkon MK0. It comes standard with 2 M230s, 1 Vulcan Minigun (am going to change to a 50-cal. turret,) and 2 'Murica tested XL solar panels, along with a MKA approved RTG! It's all heavily shielded by a layer of Big-Mak grade steel plating.

There's only one hitch. Currently, it needs jet assistance to..eh...move. I believe it is a problem with the drive system (do wheels not work on certain structures?) and will be fixed shortly. Any help will be awarded with great gratitude from myself and all of MKA.

I had this problem too once. But remember, ever since 1.1, wheels changed a lot. Maybe remove some weight?

22 hours ago, Murican_Jeb said:

Yis

I had this problem too once. But remember, ever since 1.1, wheels changed a lot. Maybe remove some weight?

Actually, I've found the wheels are "blocked." If you remove all parts (excluding mounting of course) around the wheels, they work fine. I've seen the M-1 handle a Jeep with a Patriot launcher (Though not very well) and it managed to drive forward. Oh, yeah, I'm working on a Jeep with light to heavy armaments, solar, and enough room for 3 Kerbals. Picture might be slow coming tho... :/

15 hours ago, Combatsmithen said:

I shall join the airforce!

A-10! BRRRRRRRRRRRRT

huqaIMDl.png

RBALIN9l.png

Mig-25!

ewzVNqPl.png

rsj1RGSl.png

F-18s!!!!

M2czRXLl.png

F-4 Phantom! Configured for bombing the hell outa them Vietnamese!

VpGT4t9l.png

This is nice, you can join @Combatsmithen

Wait is that an A-10?! 

Yes! Something with a Gatling gun!

2 hours ago, Murican_Jeb said:

This is nice, you can join @Combatsmithen

Wait is that an A-10?! 

Yes! Something with a Gatling gun!

:D. Sadly. All the pictures of those vehicles are from 1.0.5 So they vehicles are incompatible. I do have a remake of my F-4 Phantom for 1.1.3 though

Edited by Combatsmithen

8 minutes ago, Combatsmithen said:

:D. Sadly. All the pictures of those vehicles are from 1.0.5 So they vehicles are incompatible. I do have a remake of my F-4 Phantom for 1.1.3 though

Thats ok, Bill found out how to go back in time so we could bring them into the present version of KSP :)

Edited by Murican_Jeb

On 2016-08-03 at 6:55 PM, Combatsmithen said:

I shall join the airforce!

A-10! BRRRRRRRRRRRRT

huqaIMDl.png

RBALIN9l.png

Mig-25!

ewzVNqPl.png

rsj1RGSl.png

F-18s!!!!

M2czRXLl.png

F-4 Phantom! Configured for bombing the hell outa them Vietnamese!

VpGT4t9l.png

Nice replicas!

I shall join the Air Force! For @Murican_Jeb!

AncmQSi.png

NdTS9XI.png

My F-16 Fighting Falcon Replica. Everything except the BD Armory stuff is stock, even the drop tanks. It has good maneuverability, though it rolls very hard.

EDIT: @Murican_Jeb can I join both the Air Force and the Ground units?

Edited by Wildcat111

16 hours ago, Wildcat111 said:

I shall join the Air Force! For @Murican_Jeb!

AncmQSi.png

NdTS9XI.png

My F-16 Fighting Falcon Replica. Everything except the BD Armory stuff is stock, even the drop tanks. It has good maneuverability, though it rolls very hard.

EDIT: @Murican_Jeb can I join both the Air Force and the Ground units?

This is perfect @Wildcat111 You can join.

Also yes, you can join both Air and Ground, ill update the rules.

On 8/5/2016 at 11:03 AM, andreasblom said:

DW6oM5s.jpg

Liaison/ troop dropship aircraft

parachutes can be seen in the background in front of VAB

Perfect, now we can take out soldiers :)

2 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I'm airforce for now, but in time, I'll edge towards Navy. I come as a Medical Ambulance Pilot flying a M*A*S*H* helicopter.

W1RT79P.png

Carrying two wounded Kerbals to any nearby M*A*S*H* unit for medical attention.

I'll add Navy for you if you want :)

Just now, ZooNamedGames said:

Sure. Reporting for duty when needed.

Also I've participated in MANY off forum nation RPs if you want help with any rules.

Ok you can give me some ideas for rules. I can also add Medic (you are allowed to be in every single unit if you want, or you can pick three, etc.)

13 minutes ago, Murican_Jeb said:

Ok you can give me some ideas for rules. I can also add Medic (you are allowed to be in every single unit if you want, or you can pick three, etc.)

Well before I can pass any advice I should know what this group is about, it's goals and so on.

2 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Well before I can pass any advice I should know what this group is about, it's goals and so on.

It's basically too see how creative people are in building. I also like to see how people build, and whether they think its bad or not, they can post (See, I'm a kind person, I think :))

9 minutes ago, Murican_Jeb said:

It's basically too see how creative people are in building. I also like to see how people build, and whether they think its bad or not, they can post (See, I'm a kind person, I think :))

So this is a type of craft debut thread? Will there be any use of the crafts mentioned?

13 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

So this is a type of craft debut thread? Will there be any use of the crafts mentioned?

Well, not exactly, just to see your building skills but you can make a download link for people to try it out if you want

43 minutes ago, Wildcat111 said:

There has been a delay of the construction of my ground unit, as some random Kerbal fired one of the 4 in. guns use for air defence at the SPH. Oops.

The Russians attacked?!