ProtoJeb21

Weather Chat Megathread

192 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, TopHeavy11 said:

What does a trio of Texan KSPers do? Play KSP and go completely off-topic arguing about sports rivalries!

Of course! We just play KSP, wear a hat bigger than @Tex (For some reason the forum's not letting me mention him) (EDIT: Nevermind!), and argue which school is the best!

3 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Eat sleep and live football

Don't forget the cougars!

there are others, but they are less relevant 

Cougars? Houston?

Edited by DarkOwl57
1 person likes this

Personally, I am not a huge fan of sports. Just not into that kind of life. I root for the Aggs, yeah, but only in a "Hey, I went to school there, I hope they win" kind of cheer, and not a "MY SCHOOL IS BEST YOU BETTER WIN THIS FOR US" kind of cheering. In shorter words, I'm not very adamant with my cheering. I have nothing against anyone who does, just not the type of life that I go through with.

1 person likes this

Should we make a football thread? XD

2 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Of course! We just play KSP, wear a hat bigger than @Tex's (For some reason the forum's not letting me mention him), and argue which school is the best!

Cougars? Houston?

Yep Houston.. they have been better than the longhorns last few years.. but now that UT snatched up houstons coach, we'll see what happens to the cougars

Just now, DarkOwl57 said:

Should we make a football thread? XD

I think that a football thread would just kind of ruin the comradery that is best suited for KSP and it's forums. Let's just agree that KSP is the best and that School pride is irrelevant here. Like if you agree! (Wow, did I just sell-out? XD)

3 people like this

I'm down for an "All Things Texas" thread, which will probably be filled with football 

2 minutes ago, Galileo said:

I'm down for an "All Things Texas" thread, which will probably be filled with football 

You can say that again. XD

Edit:

Q: Since when did this become a football thread?

A: Since we commented!

Edited by TopHeavy11
1 person likes this

It's still raining pollen here in Houston. I'm waiting for the trees to exhaust themselves before I wash my car again. Again. Again. 

2 people like this

33 minutes ago, Cydonian Monk said:

I'm waiting for the trees to exhaust themselves before I wash my car again.

Don't you like the color "dusty yellow"?

9 minutes ago, razark said:

Don't you like the color "dusty yellow"?

On my car it looks like a pearlescent candy coat. Some guys pay hundreds of dollars to get that done, I just park under a tree. 

3 people like this

Winter was kinda lame and now summer is hitting hard. Harder than ur spacecraft crash in KSP. And the wind direction is kinda twitchy too.

So on Wednesday the weather was just fine. Yesterday and today? Freaking hurricane without the rain. Seriously; West Texans normally are used to 5 mph winds (If you can call that wind), but this was in-freaking-sane. At least 30, maybe 40 mph. Other then that it's a normal day

Rained recently, and made the yard muddy again. I think I prefer snow and wind over rain. Not all that fun cleaning dog paws free of mud and having footprints show up anyway.

Here in Salt Lake City, we've just had a snowstorm and another one expected tomorrow, following a week of 70-80 degree temperatures. On the bright side, it did clear out the inversion still hanging over the valley, so we can have clean air.

Here in Virginia, it was cold all week. Today, it's 70°F with light cloud cover.

70 here too. Was quite nice