A long-time(ish?) KSP player who has started to use the forums.

Kraken1

Now, I've been playing since 0.17.1 (I'm sure that's not a long time for some people) and I've never really bothered to look at the forums. Well, now I have and now I am interested in checking in on it a lot. Basically, saying Hello before I go into a forum browsing sort of spree while playing KSP. (Which might get a bit messy when I do important things in KSP...) I guess I'm an SSTO/Airplane person. Given how I was playing before the Steam days of KSP, I probably got more time in than 750 hours that are on there.. probably over 1000. Anyways, thanks for reading about how long I've been playing, and I hope to become more active in the community!

I'm sorry, 0.17.1? Geez! The first time I saw KSP was when I played the demo, which was in 0.18, and then I got the full game, at 0.23 or 0.22.

Anyways, welcome aboard, finally!

I'm sure that you've made some great creations. If you want, fell free to post them in the Spacecraft Exchange.

Got me beat! Been playing since .23 and just signed up here today. Like you I've got over a thousand (probably waay more) hours in as well. I've checked out this site for a long time. There are really good and helpful people here. Welcome aboard!

Welcome! You have been playing since an earlier version than me, but I sailed past 1000 hours some time ago.

So I'm betting you have other interests that I don't have time for. Like going outside or stuff.