XB1: Game loads but menu selection responds EXTREMELY slow, if at all

Love the game.

First day of playing was just fine (Sunday).

Loaded up again yesterday (Monday) and the game loaded fine but from there the menu selection responds very slowly, if at all.  I wanted to go into Scenarios and try DynaWing landing.  Clicking Scenario has no response or responds anywhere from immediately or minutes after the click.  It's the same once I get into scenario selection menu.

Actually got into the scenario itself where I was controlling the DynaWing but upon crash of the vehicle, I can bring up the crash summary but no options to do anything (reload, end, etc.).  I'm stuck at the crash site.

All other menu selection responds similarly = very very slow, if at all.

Tried restarting XB1, deleting the save, deleting the 4GB buffer, etc.  Everything but re-install.  Might do that tonight.

Going back to what I have done prior to the 'unresponsive menu and the cursor disappearing in the game', I have found:

1.  Button press delay(?) in the settings screen was the culprit.  Default is 0.5s.  I changed it to 0.1s and the problem started.  Once it was changed to 0.5s everything returned to normal.

2.  Very happy again.

End of answer.

Edited by GRD 4 3L

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.