Where Are The Devs?

Just to be clear, I'm not ranting here, just speaking for me and my fellow console players. 

First off, congratulations to Squad and Flying Tiger for porting this amazing game to consoles. Of course some bugs were to be expected. My only issue is the lack of response we've gotten as to when we can expect fixes. I'm sure you guys are super busy, especially considering that you're actively hiring at the moment. We would just love to see something along the lines of "Hey guys, we have acknowledged these issues and we're sorting them out asap. You can expect to see a fix in the next few days" or something along those lines. I live and breathe KSP and I personally, am unable to play on the PC, so this is gut wrenching for me. I can handle a few bugs here and there but we have a game breaker on both Xbox one and PS4. We would just like a little peace of mind knowing that we haven't been forgotten and knowing that we won't have to sit here twiddling our thumbs waiting on a fix for our purchase. I feel that the $40 we spent on this game at least merits some response here and there. Don't get me wrong, I'm no naysayer asking for my money back, just a (very) dedicated gamer waiting on my fix.

18 minutes ago, Homedawgian said:

~snip~

One thing I noticed in a different post is that the console seems to be running a version of KSP that is not 1.1.3. This might be where some of your bugs are coming from.

I'd imagine that most of them can be fixed as soon as the consoles update to 1.1.3. This might be delayed, though, because of the console certification process.

There's one Squad staff member I was talking to for a while and I've got in touch with Flying Tiger. We haven't been forgotten, don't worry. Just try to keep your ship save files to a minimum, this seems to have been working for me as a temporary fix for now. Haven't lost my saves after closing/crashing the game.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.