Who do you appreciate?

Randazzo

31 minutes ago, Randazzo said:

@CobaltWolf for always managing to drop a like on even the most obscure of posts. :wink: And BDB is pretty much amazing, too.

Aww shucks.

Alright, if I'm tagged here I guess it's my turn to toss some names out. If I don't mention you, well, sorry. I have a migraine right now haha.

@Beale and @passinglurker for contributing the Gemini and Mercury parts, respectively, to BDB. Thanks to their help, I believe the Apollo will be the first CSM I've actually made from start to finish.

@Jso, @rasta013, and @komodo for their work to keep BDB working and balanced!

@akron for being able to help with a lot of my artists blocks, making a ton of cool probe parts, and generally responding whenever I text him no matter what time of day it is :P

@Sgt.Shutesie for not only starting his BDB X-20 Dyna Soar expansion, but making enough progress that it looks like he'll finish it by the end of the summer! It'll be so cool to have those parts in game, and even cooler that I didn't have to spend the time to make them!

10 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Aww shucks.

Alright, if I'm tagged here I guess it's my turn to toss some names out. If I don't mention you, well, sorry. I have a migraine right now haha.

@Beale and @passinglurker for contributing the Gemini and Mercury parts, respectively, to BDB. Thanks to their help, I believe the Apollo will be the first CSM I've actually made from start to finish.

@Jso, @rasta013, and @komodo for their work to keep BDB working and balanced!

@akron for being able to help with a lot of my artists blocks, making a ton of cool probe parts, and generally responding whenever I text him no matter what time of day it is :P

@Sgt.Shutesie for not only starting his BDB X-20 Dyna Soar expansion, but making enough progress that it looks like he'll finish it by the end of the summer! It'll be so cool to have those parts in game, and even cooler that I didn't have to spend the time to make them!

I'd say I appreciate @CobaltWolf for his guiding hand with my X-20 dynasoar, @TimothyC for his historical help with my X-20 dynasoar, and @fs10inator for his dankest of memes and masking tape rocketry.

@Lo Var Lachland I dont know if i could call him a friend yet, but we help each other with building rockets, kind off. I really like him, he is a nice guy!

@Majorjim He was the first person i spoke to on this forum. I first talked to him on the Constellation Mission Discussion Thread, and he accepted the fact that i could make and share nothing NASA related on that thread. He also gave me great tips for KSP, wich leads to the succes of the Mammoth 3, a stock VSSTO wich everybody who saw it immedietly fell in love with, But i could possibly not do it without his amazing tips.

And everybody who pays attention to me and wants to make a talk with me. I just love to talk by writing. People dont have to hear my stupid voice. Wich i tottaly hate. And i really love talking about the stuff i made, and what i do.

48 minutes ago, NSEP said:

@Lo Var Lachland I dont know if i could call him a friend yet, but we help each other with building rockets, kind off. I really like him, he is a nice guy!

@Majorjim He was the first person i spoke to on this forum. I first talked to him on the Constellation Mission Discussion Thread, and he accepted the fact that i could make and share nothing NASA related on that thread. He also gave me great tips for KSP, wich leads to the succes of the Mammoth 3, a stock VSSTO wich everybody who saw it immedietly fell in love with, But i could possibly not do it without his amazing tips.

And everybody who pays attention to me and wants to make a talk with me. I just love to talk by writing. People dont have to hear my stupid voice. Wich i tottaly hate. And i really love talking about the stuff i made, and what i do.

Thanks for the mention man! 

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 5:17 PM, adsii1970 said:

@Just Jim: He encouraged me to start writing... um, yeah, about that...:rolleyes:

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 6:09 PM, HoloYolo said:

@Just Jim is a very nice person. He always appears on my threads and says positive stuff. It makes me feel good and what he does on his own and other threads is just great. 

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 9:44 PM, Lo Var Lachland said:

@Just Jim, because he inspired my "Kerbal explosion and crashing center" mission report,

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 0:15 PM, Andem said:

@Just Jim - For writing the first KSP fanfic I ever read. It's quite a bit better than some actual published books.

OMG..... thank all of you!  I don't know what to say  (and that's rare for me.... lol) 

And before I forget, I have to add how very, very much I appreciate all the Emiko Station readers for making it so much fun to write! 
I forgot to say something before, but all of you that I know, and all of the lurkers I don't know... I love all of ya!!!  :D

No one mentioned me..... :( I'm feeling very unappreciated right now.

Who do I appreciate.... firstly.....

My wife.... I say to her I won't be long, just a few more minutes on KSP and I'll be in bed..... at happens around 10pm.... I get to bed at 2am... she never complains....

Next.... would be every single member of this forum over the years for giving me ideas and the incentive to go on with KSP....

and lastly... even though they pick on me constantly and give me posting bans for all the wrong reasons... like, not actually breaking the rules but possibly encouraging others to do so... which is a crock.... the MODERATORS.... for making this a great place to visit... besides, if they didn't pick on me (deservedly) then they wouldn't get to have their fun... :)

What I'm saying is.... apart from my wife, the ones that have influenced me the most is everyone... I cannot narrow it down any better than that...

HOWEVER.... special mention to the authors of MECHJEB ... because without that one Mod... I couldn't play the game.... at all.... not with my double vision... and all the other Mod authors for making mods that... while others think they are OK.... I say they are essential for me.

Take a bow everyone... you deserve a great big pat on the back! :)

Edited by kiwi1960

On 29/07/2016 at 9:08 PM, kiwi1960 said:

My wife.... I say to her I won't be long, just a few more minutes on KSP and I'll be in bed..... at happens around 10pm.... I get to bed at 2am... she never complains....

Hey, there. Been there, done that!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.