Sun not shine'ing

so i am updating my game mod to 1.1.3 and i now have this problem where the sun is not putting light on kerban or when i launch a vessel it to has no light from the sun. and for some really wierd reason there is two suns in the sky box.

• 1 year later...
On 25/07/2016 at 1:45 AM, Tanuis said:

so i am updating my game mod to 1.1.3 and i now have this problem where the sun is not putting light on kerban or when i launch a vessel it to has no light from the sun. and for some really wierd reason there is two suns in the sky box.

3 hours ago, Spoonifer said:

I also have the same problem and posted this, still no response.

If you require assistance might I suggest reading the following thread post so you can learn how to help us help you :)

KSP.log please ..... you will find it in your main KSP directory

Upload this file to a file sharing site like dropbox and then provide the link to it in this thread so those in the know can look at it .... anything less than this is pretty much useless (read the above linked thread)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.