Rcs help

2 hours ago, bluethunder9902 said:

I recently got the ps4 version of the game. I was trying to dock with another ship and i cant get close enough. I dont know how to propel myself forwards/backwards. Please help

if you are talking about getting a close rendezvous, its a series of burns towards the target, that brings you close, cancel out your velocity, then move closer again.

If your already there, and talking about the slight push and adjustments to slowly bring your ships together, you want to move into docking mode, then switch to linear control.  I think its the x botton that makes that switch.   when looking at the Navball, its the left stick that does forward, back, left and right translations.   r2 and l2 control up n down

If your RCS isnt on, i believe its hold the O button to turn it on

EVA is a little bit different if I remember correctly, as there's no separate rot/lin modes.

Kerbals will align to the camera plane the same as they do on the PC version, the left stick, triggers and D-pad left/right should provide all the movement controls, with boarding/climbing on the buttons.

You can see the controls in the on-screen help, it's the ? symbol on the right.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.