Your Old Internet Names

UnionPacific1983WP

Hey everyone. So recently I was thinking about my old Internet names when I got an idea to turn this into a thread. So, what are your old Internet names?

My first internet name was, I believe, StackODiamonds. This was on a youtuber's fan site forum, and the name was in hopes he'd mention me in a video like "StackODiamonds, awesome name dude!". But, alas, that never happened. The site is still around (though I don't think my StackODiamonds posts are), and I still watch that YouTuber. My second Internet name was TheX. This was inspired by a YouTuber named davidr64yt, who still makes videos. Anyways, his nickname was X. I was (and still am) a big fan of him. I liked (and still do) his Minecraft videos. TheX was going to be my YouTube name when I started a channel, but sometime in late 2012 that changed to my current YT name. Those are my only two old Internet names I can remember right now. Technically, there's a 3rd, but I still have that account on that forum, so...

Oh yeah, back in 2012 I was a big Minecraft fan. That helps explain both of my old Internet names.

SqiudgyTunic9 was my first internet personna. I kept it for a few years, then it just grew on me and I still use it on console. My steam name has changed dramatically and my latest one that I want to keep. 

Spoiler

MACINTOSH PLUS - リサフラン Don't add me please

I usally just use my steam name though for most things. HoloYolo was made my forum name a long time ago. I wish I could change it, but this is my only change. My name will stay this way.

My very first "internet name" was also probably my stupidest. It was in Utlima Online, it was Sir_FirtName_Of_LastName. Except I used my real first name and real last name. Yeah, not the brightest kid. The internet was a different place back then I guess.

My current one is from EVE Online. Originally an Amarr zealot type. 'Deimos' because I knew it was some celestial named a Greek type deity (which actually turns out to be a rather badS aspect); 'Rast' because it fit his visage (bald, grizzled, scarred).

Well my oldest name was MrPenguin589, and my most commonly used name between that one and my current one is a (very) minor violation of Forum Rules 2.2c, so I'll put it behind a spoiler (but will remove it entirely if requested... although it's a very inoffensive reference that most people wouldn't really get anyway.)

Spliffy_McGee

I still have a few accounts for the above name from old games and such that are still active, and it's never been reported or anything... so I can only assume it's as inoffensive and I think it is.

Edited by Slam_Jones

TARKIN (I used this one from 1992 through about 2000)

I love Star Wars, the original set of novels written by Lucas. Grand Moff Tarkin was a pretty rough man. In the original release of Star Wars, Even Vader referred to him as "lord" but when it was released on VHS as the directors edition in 1994, that had been removed.

adsii1970 (I began using this one in 1999 and have used it ever since)

Just much easier. It is my initials and the year of my birth. I have so much student loan debt (Ph.D.s are not cheap) that no one would want to steal my identity out of fear of the student loan companies...

Edited by adsii1970

<.<

>.>

This IS my old internet name. Since…well, it must have been spring of 1998, since that's when I got diabetes. Back in the heyday of AOL an AIM. I must have had a different one the couple of years prior since AIM was the thing back in high school. But I sure as heck can't remember it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.