My loading hints are covered!

The picture that appears on the loading screen is too large and covers my loading hints. You can see here that the Squad logo ends above the loading hints, while the image after that ends just above the loading bar, covering the hints.

http://imgur.com/a/h5MPJ

Any way to fix this?

Edited by cubinator
imgur is being weird

17 minutes ago, Iamsodarncool said:

This game has loading hints?? I knew they were looking at it for 1.0 but I thought the idea was abandoned.

I had a glitch where the picture got all squished and pulled off to the side recently and the hints were visible. "Combobulating Discombobulator" and "Locating Jebediah Kerman" and "Untangling Space Tape" and all the rest. If the image was just a little smaller or a little higher, they would be visible again. Unfortunately, the picture currently covers them, at least for me. I want to know if this is a problem for other players too, or if there's something I can do to fix it.

2 hours ago, sal_vager said:

Erm, they are supposed to be drawn on top of the pic, not under it, so they shouldn't be obscured.

Ok, so that's the problem. Is there a way to fix this? I've had this problem for a long time, and I don't know how I did it or even if it's my fault. I'll be upgrading to Windows 10 when I get home on Sunday, and that might miraculously fix a lot of things.

17 minutes ago, cubinator said:

Ok, so that's the problem. Is there a way to fix this? I've had this problem for a long time, and I don't know how I did it or even if it's my fault. I'll be upgrading to Windows 10 when I get home on Sunday, and that might miraculously fix a lot of things.

I don't know actually, I don't think I've seen this one before, have you tried other resolutions?

If you post a link to your output_log.txt and dxdiag we could take a look.

8 minutes ago, sal_vager said:

I don't know actually, I don't think I've seen this one before, have you tried other resolutions?

If you post a link to your output_log.txt and dxdiag we could take a look.

It'll be a few days, but I'll do that. :) 

Edited by cubinator

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.