Is there any chance of increasing the UI slider to more than 120%? At 120% much of the game borders are cut off. I can't even see the red exit box on the top right of the screen. It's unplayable when you can't see important things.

Edit: If this isn't something that can be done, than what about a refund?

Inside the red border is all I can see.
KSP XB1 Screenshot for reference

Edited by QVirus
Afterthought

Hi @QVirus, have you tried turning off overscan on your TV yet?

That should solve this issue, you can also set the aspect ratio on your TV to auto mode, and it will compensate for the signal from the XBox One.

If you post your TV make and model I can help you find the instructions to do this.

Hope this helps.

I'm not near my Xbox right now, but if I remember right, you can access the settings from the main menu and change the UI scale down to see it. It'll put a border around the game screen, but you should be able to see the whole screen, I think. I'll check again when I'm home. 

It's the UI Aspect Ratio adjustment. It's not available in the settings on the pause menu.

Edited by MrDave
to update and verify information

It doesnt sound like the ui scale is the issue, as that just changes the scale of the hud elements such as staging icons, navball etc, not the overall screen size. 

I know more for PS4 side than xbox, but its more likrly you need tochamge a console setting for this, as afaik in ps4/xbox ksp there no application level setting available for this (which makes sense as the first time I played on PS4 I got prompt to alter my screen scaling for exactly this).

As others have posted, it could also be your TV is set to overscan, so not a console side setting at all)

On 7/27/2016 at 11:26 AM, MrDave said:

I'm not near my Xbox right now, but if I remember right, you can access the settings from the main menu and change the UI scale down to see it. It'll put a border around the game screen, but you should be able to see the whole screen, I think. I'll check again when I'm home. 

It's the UI Aspect Ratio adjustment. It's not available in the settings on the pause menu.

This! This was my problem! Thank you very much!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.