Launch clamps not working at all

XAkan2w.png

My launch clamps all look like this: not attached to the ground, not extending, and not able to be staged. When the rocket takes off, the clamps come with it as if they were normal parts:

kB9xwqv.png

Pu9tein.pngUzvWCe0.png

It's been so long since I had this problem that I can't recall when it started. I finally decided to fix this when I saw someone else using launch clamps and thought "What are those strange devices that-- oh wait." Problem is, I have a TON of mods installed and I have no idea what could be causing it. I tried copying the config from a fresh install to see if it had got somehow corrupted, but nothing happened so I assume it's probably a module manager config that's doing this. I'm about to go and check every single mod folder, but I thought I'd post this here to see if anyone has any sort of clue what might be going on here. A quick sweep of the forums showed nothing related. Any help is appreciated!

Edited by ruiluth

These appear to be the supersized launch clamps.  I don't recall what mod adds them... I want to say B9...

there should be another that is stock... try that.  they will look similar but not as "Beefy".

Edited by Papa_Joe

1 hour ago, Papa_Joe said:

These appear to be the supersized launch clamps.  I don't recall what mod adds them... I want to say B9...

there should be another that is stock... try that.  they will look similar but not as "Beefy".

You're right, I think they are larger than they should be. However, with Filter Extensions they show up in the Squad tab, and they're the only launch clamp. I'll try reinstalling B9 and looking for configs, thanks for the pointer.

EDIT: Reinstalled B9, no change.

Edited by ruiluth

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.