Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

Oi m8! So i was wondering what everybody could draw using their drawing skills. It does not matter if its good or bad. Just show me a drawing that you made. So ppl can give you feedback and tips! Have fun bois and gurls!

Sorry for that, i was rather immature when i made this thread almost 4 and a half years ago.  (darn, time flies)

Anyways, welcome to the drawing thread! Feel free to post any art work you made yourself (yes, this thread is related to drawings but it could be a painting or a 3D render or a sculpture, it does not really matter), it does not have to be KSP related (and please keep the forum rules in mind!!!)

TIPS FOR BEGINNERS

Spoiler

- COMING SOON!-

OTHER RESOURCES

Spoiler

- COMING SOON!-

Edited by NSEP
Made the post more appropriate, more goodies coming soon.

2 hours ago, CAKE99 said:

(I hope pixel art counts)

I'm (somewhat) good at pixel art, here's some of my stuff:

m5foEUq.png

pXXyBIa.png

widN1Oq.png

ZZpHdJK.png

The left wing on that is my pixel art, the rest is splicing.

I also do a lot of splicing for images for the SAS Conception Wiki, the stuff I have made there.

Nice! I dont like it, i love it!

Yes! It works! Here is my LEM design

MHEl54W.jpg

5 hours ago, Felsmak said:

An old drawing I made of the inner planets in the game.

xAfoBxx.jpg

Thats really nice! How did you do that? With a drawing tablet or something? Just asking!

7 hours ago, Kokoro said:

What sort of drawings?  KSP related or anything?

I am struggling with having the enthusiasm to draw at the moment.

Every type of drawings. Not only Kerbal Space Program related. And if you have other type of art like pixelart or paintings, feel free to share it. No problem!

• 2 weeks later...

I made a pixel art squid icon. ZmdKozu.png

Also, a depiction of my Transport Trucker on Tylo I drew with GIMP:

geaV3ul.png

Looks just as good if not better sideways, as if it were in orbital camera mode (which is quite an awe-bringing feature of KSP, showing the power of perspective):

tTozPIF.png

I made an armored war elephant in a wheat plains, too, with GIMP:

2U7qsJh.png

Spoiler
On 7/28/2016 at 6:26 AM, CAKE99 said:

(I hope pixel art counts)

widN1Oq.png

ZZpHdJK.png

The left wing on that is my pixel art, the rest is splicing.

I also do a lot of splicing for images for the SAS Conception Wiki, the stuff I have made there.

I love that FTL mantis super-weapon ship and mantis cruiser extension (or is it an engine that docks to spin it off course?)!

Edited by LaytheDragon

4 hours ago, LaytheDragon said:

Hide contents

I love that FTL mantis super-weapon ship and mantis cruiser extension (or is it an engine that docks to spin it off course?)!

The one with the grey wing was going to be the (or one of the) playable ship(s) in a mod that will probably never get finished, the other one with the wheel on the front was going to be a playable ship for the mod FTL: Close Combat, a land themed mod, which will also probably never get finished..

Sorry for the size.  A drawing I did a couple months ago for my boss for her birthday.  She is a total Janis Joplin fangirl.  I was happy with it, especially since I hadn't picked up a pencil in over 20 years.

MUeleFh.jpg

I've done a couple non-KSP drawings and things...

Here are some of my favorite so far from the dozens of random things I've done:

Spoiler

These are my top picks (some pencil drawings, some posters, some sketches and random fun):

I8XZ9dK.jpg

These are the 3 posters I've done so far, all with a cat I came up with and named 'Zippo', for now:

2bLNIov.jpg

These are two practice sketches I did to see how well I could draw just from looking at a picture in 10 min:

leYib7f.jpg

And these are the color marker papers, where I doodle and try out some fun stuff:

rzuGjBK.jpgn93zavE.jpgjK0kxNv.jpg

Hey Pine... those are pretty good, especially the 10-minute car sketches, especially with a pen.  Not something I can do.  I much prefer shading with my pinky finger, which is also why I prefer using soft-lead pencils (2B or softer), which is why my drawings tend to be a bit darker than necessary.

1 hour ago, EnderKid2 said:

What happend to the imgur album embed

Imgur changed something on their end and broke the embed for these forums, if I understand it correctly.  Most people just put multiple single images into spoiler tags now.

Edited by MaxxQ

6 hours ago, LN400 said:

Some pics I made in MS Paint ages ago.

Paying homage to classic horror movies

frankenstein3.jpg

Varulv4.jpg

Random stuff

OldManLaughs2.jpg

Sorry2-1.jpg

OldMan2.jpg

hunchback1.jpg

Jughead.jpg

geip.jpg

zombie.jpg

All this, in MS PAINT? I underestimated MS paint for years! I changed my mind now, awesome work man!

2 hours ago, NSEP said:

All this, in MS PAINT? I underestimated MS paint for years! I changed my mind now, awesome work man!

Thanks and yeah, MS Paint can get you some cool pics. Some seriously gifted artists on youtube if you want to have a look at those.

EDIT. Looking through these old pics, I found a couple more I thought came out alright.

The eavesdropper

eavesdropper2.jpg

"Really? My! You don't say..."

ZombieBrush3.jpg

The Show Must Go On

clown3.jpg

Edited by LN400

On 12.8.2016 at 5:26 AM, LaytheDragon said:

2U7qsJh.png

Reveal hidden contents

I like the style in that pic! It really stands out. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.