Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

Gotta a pair of pics:

tumblr_oejwps2Ojz1u79unio1_1280.jpgtumblr_oejwps2Ojz1u79unio2_1280.jpg

From an Alt-History Universe I have. In 1974 there was the first and, as of 2016, Only armed confrontation in orbit. These to craft stayed at distance in rendezvous for 13 hours, with no shots fired. 

Edited by MinerEdgar

On 10/4/2016 at 11:04 PM, MinerEdgar said:

Gotta a pair of pics:

From an Alt-History Universe I have. In 1974 there was the first and, as of 2016, Only armed confrontation in orbit. These to craft stayed at distance in rendezvous for 13 hours, with no shots fired. 

Cool!

@CobaltWolf and @Beale:P

On 05/10/2016 at 5:17 AM, ThatSpaceyGamer said:

Lol wink. Some of it seems a tad bit like xkcd.

you're supposed engage the discusion with clerverbot and it'his/her pal'z, and she:it:he always answer at last

at least that's what's the script is supposed to let you expect ^^

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/32797-i-was-mesisng-with-google-translate/

do it vanilla you're "prolly" hyper/super/mega//threading to slow any other ways any ways ^^ also keep in mind autist people won't let you(wich apply to mostly anyone one and not only YOU) arm any of there friend any ways (ss) as(s) well

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/킴_픽

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
Lol wink. Some of it seems a tad bit like xkcd. (( ((( (((( thks a lot best complment ever )))) ))) ))

I made this, I quite like it. It will always hold a special place in my heart, because it was my first drawing of a rocket and my first successful time (in my opinion) shading.

qP3Z2lB.jpg

I've also made a few digital drawings using YouiDraw, which is an awesome, free program. I'll post those later today.

3 hours ago, KSPNerd said:

I made this, I quite like it. It will always hold a special place in my heart, because it was my first drawing of a rocket and my first successful time (in my opinion) shading.

qP3Z2lB.jpg

I've also made a few digital drawings using YouiDraw, which is an awesome, free program. I'll post those later today.

Looks very good for a first attempt! Awesome!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.