Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

well this a google query time stamp dynamic draw NOT but XOr still mosaic to answer: "do this person really ask me about disminushing returns and bode fall"
(( <= this is not the query in itself mostly due to i was msg with gg translation thread))

Ig3ptsM.jpg

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
gmt&q=¿ series as i like to call this kind of algorithmic art approach

a old drawing not from me @Kokoro & all contributor around here

শা

because i hate(not) the 25 like per day limit and can't drop a like on each drawing in this thread ^^

edit:

Spoiler

3qLwtDm.jpg

front view of an openable telescope without any elec device in it, mirror and lens and else fixed half side of the cylindre

very rough bluprint but why not ^^

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

a small minimalist copy past i just made after wandering around google maps at random more or less ^^ kinda reminding the fly by over pole in ksp ^^

http://imgur.com/fgkFuNp

freakin' fun no problemo homer ^^

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

I drew this in the snow because i was super bored and i had to do something before the snow melted. I removed it shortly after tho.

yoanwrl.jpg

Dont ask me why, it just came up to mind. Better than a simple heart and simpler than a rocket.

Yeah, I thought I did more... Well at least she gave us our work back!

Biker:

ab71158832432088143d227c6b284627.jpg

Original Spoopy Dracula drawing.

3f23669a39773168da3fa8b01d78649a.jpg

Original Caral the clown:

b0f0f899033a94b9e5bf8a505dc26c5e.jpg

Evil British Guy

6694861c80b5ce94732061fba91850c4.jpg

I was gonna call him "Suspicious Guy" when I made him but... I think you can see why I put that comment on the side.

71404d48893a79f9ff73ea0092977820.jpg

Funfact I always put those little comments while drawing them. Also, I don't want to toot my own horn, but the teenagers at my table often compliment my drawings. :cool: Why I was sorted into a class full of teenagers I don't know....

On 12/02/2017 at 5:50 PM, Pine said:

Did a little wee sketch of my dream plane!

8ontP2K.png

How could I have miss this one?!

I kept some good memories of the Diamond Star, stability, autonomy, confort and... the melody coming from the NG turbodiesel engine (derived from an Audi TT bloc if I remember correctly). Every time I was spooling up the throttle I felt like we were on a turboprop!.. and the slowness of the acceleration quickly sent us back to reality.

I would say that the 168 hp of the engine made her a bit "fat", and the MTOW was superior of more than 100 kg to the MLW, not really a standard in the lightweight aircraft empire. Otherwise everything made her an excellent travelling aircraft for the peoples not in hurry (exception that our DA40 was wihout AP, so we practice relay every hours).

A lot a persons took some videos of our flights but I think my favorite is this one, just for the engine sound :

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.