Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

52 minutes ago, Luch said:

Is it ok that I post something 3 days in a row?

Absolutely! Especially since your art looks incredible! (If you have a timelapse of one of your landcape-y drawing, I'd love to watch it!)

As for me, I downloaded a bunch of new brushes for my art program and have been testing them out with some colored sketches:

KW4fR4S.png

EDIT: I also finished coloring an older drawing I never bothered to finish until now:

Ar0cAXQ.png

Edited by Pine

The last doodle of the Operation Desert Storm just gave me the envy to make something else tonight.

In a total lack of imagination I choose to call it Brrrrrrrrr.

UhOhv6R.jpg

Thunderbolt II roaring over the desert sand. Alas I totally miss made the ordnance MaverickSnaky and Sidewinder...

@NSEP I just join the website for the group but it seems impossible to be accepted in.

3 hours ago, XB-70A said:

The last doodle of the Operation Desert Storm just gave me the envy to make something else tonight.

In a total lack of imagination I choose to call it Brrrrrrrrr.

Thunderbolt II roaring over the desert sand. Alas I totally miss made the ordnance MaverickSnaky and Sidewinder...

@NSEP I just join the website for the group but it seems impossible to be accepted in.

Shoulda called it Brrrrrrrrrt, cause it's an A-10 (or at least looks like one, I don't know my planes very well)

Edited by legoclone09

14 hours ago, legoclone09 said:

Shoulda called it Brrrrrrrrrt, cause it's an A-10 (or at least looks like one, I don't know my planes very well)

Indeed, I actually forget the "t" while typing or maybe the spelling-corrector made it too as he transform the "Snakeye" name of the kitted 500 lb bomb into "Snaky" . If it was not impossible I would have love to place a sound of "silence-rounds impacts-BRRRRRT-turbofans melody the TF34".

14 hours ago, NSEP said:

Time zones!

Not a problem, I even think that my "level" is far from being good.

------------

Back to the topic theme with today's scrawl with an F-14B Tomcat from the wonderful Grim Reapers :

5B5GfCw.jpg?2

Well, since we're hyping:

ritual_of_chud_by_monstah.jpg

The upload is from 9 years ago, but I think I the art is from some time earlier.

I remember I worked some more on it, and was in the way of adding the two Aces of Spades flying around Bill and a starfield on the background, but I never finished it.

@NSEP Heh, yeah, I've been on DeviantArt for ages. My account there is abandoned, tho, I don't really feel like adding to it (tho I might share some pearls I dig up, here).

Hi all, been a while, theres some incredible stuff here now, well impressed, and admittedly a little jealous of the coloring skills, 

wwDE0Wr.jpg

and below (spoilerd as it's not technically a drawing :)) inspired by the drawings, well i make mods so why not see if i can bring some of them to life using KSP and Infernal robotics 

Spoiler

OkWey6q.png

11 hours ago, XB-70A said:

Not a problem, I even think that my "level" is far from being good.

------------

What do you mean with that? I havent heard about levels on deviantart, thats not a problem and trust me, if you mean your artsy skills are far from being good, there is ALOT of terrible art on DeviantArt. Your drawings are gold compared to those.

18 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

OkWey6q.png

Awesome. Its chassis and legs remembers me the Mad Dog/Vulture base with the torso of the great Longbow from the Battletech universe.

8 hours ago, NSEP said:

What do you mean with that? I havent heard about levels on deviantart, thats not a problem and trust me, if you mean your artsy skills are far from being good, there is ALOT of terrible art on DeviantArt. Your drawings are gold compared to those.

Thank you. I got blamed so many times in class by drawing instead of "listening carefully" that I kept it in minds all the time. The worst is that I was listening and taking notes but it was not possible for most of these "human mass converters" of teachers to imagine that you could do many things at the same time.

2 hours ago, XB-70A said:

Thank you. I got blamed so many times in class by drawing instead of "listening carefully" that I kept it in minds all the time. The worst is that I was listening and taking notes but it was not possible for most of these "human mass converters" of teachers to imagine that you could do many things at the same time.

That happends to me too. I always draw stuff when im listening, it helps me concentrate more somehow. Yet i got only 'caught' once, by my English teacher, the rest just accepted it.

5 hours ago, NSEP said:

That happends to me too. I always draw stuff when im listening, it helps me concentrate more somehow. Yet i got only 'caught' once, by my English teacher, the rest just accepted it.

Strangely two teachers only understood me, one of History with who I was talking a lot about military technology and industrial potential and the other one of... English :)

---

Today I realized that there was a lot of Red Stars in the last topic pages but I never made one to this day, so...

ctLbXMS.jpg?1

The Sukhoi Su-17M3 "Fitter-H" 04-Red of the 886 ORAP going back home after a strike over the mujahidines positions in the Panjshir Valley.

I was about to draw the road and paths under sooner but after having traced them I decided to don't. The good news of the day to me was that I found a pencil in my old case at work.

saturn-v-drawing.jpg

http://loli.kokorolibrary.net/?picture=484

I will edit this post if I ever get around to editing the video.  I am a little tired at the moment.

If I turned her into a card I wonder if I can still use the worm logo?  Is it too commonly known to not be a problem?

Spoiler

Edited by Kokoro
adding video in spoiler area

I am so disappointed by the drawing I made today... it started pretty well, then I just miss the rest fast after :sealed:...

rNOTPZe.jpg?1

4 May 1982, 11:04 local time : the Dassault Super-Etendard 3-A-202 and 3-A-203 from the Argentinian Navy (Armada Argentina) release their Aérospatiale AM39 Exocet missiles to the Type 42 destroyer HMS Sheffield, patrolling East-South-East of the Falklands Islands/Islas Malvinas.

Abraham Lincoln and some girl in my art class. (It was an assignment) These were the the best ones that my teacher let me keep. I mean, I know I should be proud that 2 of my drawings she wants to display on her wall, but I drew them, so shouldn't I be deciding what should happen to MY drawings? 

5b5487f8593685302ce15d22c4f0b4cf.jpg

95303b31cef5f807dc9b7cebce0a958c.jpg

On 3/31/2017 at 1:35 PM, NSEP said:

You know, just stand and refresh deviantart a bit, and terrible arts likely made in Paint will surely appear. A lot of good ones, too.

I can draw. Maybe not as good as others, but still...

Edited by Hypercosmic

3 minutes ago, Hypercosmic said:

You know, just stand and refresh deviantart a bit, and terrible arts likely made in Paint will surely appear. A lot of good ones, too.

and a lot of fur

And so it has been, for over 15 years. :rolleyes: 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.