FASA LEM ascent module blocked hatch?

Hi all. Excuse me if this is a really stupid question, but when I try to EVA using FASA's LEM ascent module it says the hatches are blocked? I have nothing attatched to it apart from 3 landing legs and Im sat at KSC launch pad? Is this normal or........

Thanks in advance

EDIT: It appears I am a doughnut!! I went IVA and simply unlocked the door......I feel quite stupid now haha!

Edited by maceemiller

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On 28.7.2016 at 4:17 PM, maceemiller said:

Hi all. Excuse me if this is a really stupid question, but when I try to EVA using FASA's LEM ascent module it says the hatches are blocked? I have nothing attatched to it apart from 3 landing legs and Im sat at KSC launch pad? Is this normal or........

Thanks in advance

EDIT: It appears I am a doughnut!! I went IVA and simply unlocked the door......I feel quite stupid now haha!

Ok, my turn to feel stupid but I have 2 guys inside the LEM now and can't for the life of me figure out how to unlock the inner hatch. Nothing is clickable that I have been able to find. No right click menu or access via action keys. How on Kerbin does one unlock this hatch from IVA?

11 hours ago, raidernick said:

Click the yellow lever on the door or the black knobs to either side above the door

See, that's the thing. I've tried that but like I said above, nothing in IVA view is clickable here. Absolutely nothing. Where ever I click, be it yellow levers, knobs, switches, flight sticks, anything, nothing happens.

EDIT: Watching a video on how to EVA from the lander, I noticed that the LEM in the video was a 3 kerbal lander with a center camera where one can click these levers. However, the LEM in FASA is a 2 kerbal lander with no center camera. Could this be the reason?

Edited by LN400

• 5 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.