Do you have to buy ksp in the ps4 store again in order to play on ps4?

Chocolat Oreos

19 minutes ago, KasperVld said:

Perhaps you can hook up your PC to your TV (HDMI cable or Steamlink or similar), and use the PS4 controller on your computer? :)

You may have inadvertently slowed the sales of the console version with that comment!  

On 7/29/2016 at 2:19 PM, Berlin said:

You may have inadvertently slowed the sales of the console version with that comment!  

You are forgetting about some people have potatoes for a pc!

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 10:58 AM, KasperVld said:

Perhaps you can hook up your PC to your TV (HDMI cable or Steamlink or similar), and use the PS4 controller on your computer? :)

Shhh, some of us do that already.  Well except I've decided a flight stick is a better match than the PS4 controller (plus the annoyance of switching it back and forth though a usb switch would fix that).  KSP works pretty well laid back.  I might buy the PS4 version once it's caught up in version to the PC just so I can save electricity (yeah I know it'd be awhile before it caught up to my $40 but it's about the ecology too).

On 7/29/2016 at 2:19 PM, Berlin said:

Except that you can still use keyboard and mouse (and console device*, if you want) from your sofa if you use PC and HDMI out.  While you can certainly attach keyboard and mouse to your PS4/Xbox1**, KSP won't let you use them for control.

* Expect to still need keyboard & mouse.  I'm not expecting a "console controls" mod anytime soon.

** Assuming here.  Scott Manley kept droning on and on about how you could do this with PS4, I'd assume the same with an Xbox1.

31 minutes ago, klesh said:

When I bought Genesis Invisible Touch on casette in 1986, how liquided was I that It didnt entitle me to the CD and lossless .flac mp3 downloads?

If you want to convert that tape to digital form, use windows audio recorder, an aux cable, and the mic input. Then just move the .mp3 to a cd. :wink:

Also I still have the same album on cassette and it works great on my Sony Walkman.

Edited by bengee777

On 7/29/2016 at 10:58 AM, KasperVld said:

Perhaps you can hook up your PC to your TV (HDMI cable or Steamlink or similar)

I've been doing this for years... glad to see I'm not the only person who's thought of it. :P

On 29/07/2016 at 8:19 PM, Galileo said:

How is someone going to launch a rocket into space when they cannot figure out for themselves that the HDMI out port on their PC can be connected to their TV?

5 hours ago, robkaper said:

How is someone going to launch a rocket into space when they cannot figure out for themselves that the HDMI out port on their PC can be connected to their TV?

Well it might also come down to simple things like:

• Actually having an HDMI port on the computer.
  • Actually having an HDMI port on the TV.
  • Actually having an HDMI cable (long enough).
  • Knowing what HDMI ports and/cables are for.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.