What is this red arrow?

Adam Kerman

4 minutes ago, Adam Kerman said:

Confirmation: yes that is th link 

Then I can confirm that it's mod related, and I've never seen its like before. What mods are you using?

EDIT: I don't use MechJeb or CameraTools, and they both have intrusive natures (not saying its bad just changes the game in significant ways) so I'm guessing one of those. I vaguely recall seeing a picture of CameraTools in action where you could record one vessel moving and then record a second one, and there were lines. Maybe that's what those lines look like close up? Or maybe my memories are totally wrong? Both are possible!

Edited by 5thHorseman

2 hours ago, Adam Kerman said:

so you want me to list all of the mods I have?

Feel free to do that if you like, though I'm not sure how much help that will be, other than perhaps people telling you what mod it isn't:wink: Because anyone who has used whatever-mod-it-is would know the answer without your providing a list, and anyone who  hasn't used it wouldn't know the answer from seeing it.

More practical would probably just be to go and look at what each of your mods actually does.  If one of them makes a habit of drawing big red arrows, presumably it'll say something about that in its instructions.

In any case, moving this to Add-on Discussions, since it's clear at this point that this is just a matter of figuring out "which mod is it".  I've fixed the image link in your OP.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.