I'm streaming a KSP career! [Catch Today's Livestream!]

ZooNamedGames

This thread is going to be the basis for all of my KSP livestreams on Twitch. You can visit here for any information about when I'm going to be streaming and in case what happens. I will also attempt to link any older streams that I can.

I have decided to do routine livestreams since the last one was fun and made the KSP career a lot more enjoyable. I don't know why, maybe it was the company and feeling the joys of learning from my failures, but whatever it was, I want to continue on my career quest! But I will also be doing other things during my livestreams.

I will be streaming on Monday's, Friday's and when possible, Wednesday's. It may be possible I stream on other days, but I will consider it unlikely.

Also, follow me on my quest to KSPTV-ship as I complete the challenge of trying to not screw up and stop streaming from now all the way up to February 1st! Woo!

Link to my Twitch;

https://www.twitch.tv/zoonamed

So I hope you will join me for a livestream, kick back, relax and watch the show :) ! Anyone and everyone is invited!

Edited by ZooNamedGames

12 minutes ago, DuoDex said:

Thread moved to correct subforum. You may find that the streaming calendar is an excellent way to post stream announcements, removing the need for a forum thread.

Well I didn't know I was going to until I woke up this morning make such an addition null and void.

I'm done streaming for today but I'll continue this career on Monday! Watch then. Granted I'm still not using the calendar since A) I've never used it and B) it's too near a date for it to matter. The thread will do.

So make sure to rejoin or to watch the stream video on twitch from today's. 

Ok I've come to a decision that I hope I can manage. I will stream every Monday, Friday and occasionally Wednesday (should it permit). With this as the schedule; Monday's are Career mode. Friday's are for continuing missions of the Saturn Shuttle, and Wednesday will be a mixture of missions to Tylo and Eve (and back home to Kerbin) and RSS/RO gameplay. 

I'll update the OP in due time to reflect this and also add myself to the streaming calendar. I hope something here appeases someone. 

I hope to see you in the chat :) !

Ok, I've updated the OP. I have made some minor changes however, such as Saturn Shuttle missions are now on the iffy Wednesday's and the Tylo/Eve trip is on Friday rather than Wednesday.

Also, @KasperVld, as per @DuoDex's suggestion, I want to get my livestreams added to the livestreaming calendar, but it seems that those threads are outdated, locked or lead to 404s. I am referring specifically to these threads-

to

to the suggested link on that page- http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/calendar.php

So, can you provide some help? I can't seem to find it anymore :/ .

Also, @Kerbiter, I suggest you join me on a Wednesday sometime and we can both work on our mission series during a stream.

Just gonna do a silent livestream. Not going to talk with my mic for now, but I will be playing. Hope you'll watch!

Also I might be busy with a Real Space Program launch on Monday. Possibly. Keep checking here for more updates on that (or the RSP thread).

I might livestream today for my first Wednesday :) . It's early, things might happen. Either way, keep an eye out!

The major discussion of today's livestream will be about my thoughts and plans for a co-op multiplayer concept I have (in response to this thread), and discussing a book I have planned for KSP help and discussions! So lots to talk about!

If you want to join the discussion on the stream let me know and I'll set up a Steam, Skype, or Discord group for us to talk :) .

Also, I updated the OP.

I am livestreaming now! Join and enjoy the stream while it's still live. Did decide to shake it up a bit, doing more career mode rather the RSS/RO... simply because I didn't want to put up with the issues related to real space stuff. I'm sleepy... which may make for some very interesting commentary.

Continued streaming... it was fun. Granted 30 seconds from the end I realized my mic was never plugged in and I was talking to myself :| . Really bad luck... silent stream today. Ah well.

I might continue streaming... but likely only by request so let me know if you want me to, otherwise, see you all (with the mic plugged in) on Friday!

Recently as some of you have noticed, I have started livestreaming! With a few bumps I've mostly been doing sandbox and a modded career mode. Streams have been well, but they could be better. I have only played KSP so far on my channel and I've enjoyed it all the way and would like to continue. If you want to see more about it, the links here-

I have made this thread as I feel again I could do better as far as a stream community goes. I know I'm knew to this business, but I'd at least like 1 or 2 usual joiners. Currently it's pretty unpredictable as to who or what is watching. Typically I have to advertise on the KSP IRC or on across Skype groups. I'm just hoping to have some people watch me basically...

So if you have any tips, advice or would like to become party of the group watching me, then let me know!

I will note one piece of advice one friend of mine gave me when I got started. He did say not to watch the viewer counter as it would only hurt as you seen 100+ viewers at one point and the next, none (not that I've ever broken into double digits much less triple). So maybe I'd failed to heed to that... but maybe it's false hope. Maybe... maybe not.

Lastly, if it would be possible to join KSP-TV anytime (looks around),  I got plenty of time, years of KSP experience and plenty of commentary (granted my current speech leaves room to improve, but that'll rapidly change with the new school year). My streams currently are mediocre but with time they will rapidly improve. If Squad wants to talk to me privately about it then I'm up for it. I inquired once about it but it led nowhere, so maybe it's time to try again. Especially since now my setup is far superior. I can only hope.

And for those who are getting tired of me talking about my livestream stuff in the Fan Works section and in the IRC, I apologize. My intent is not to annoy or to spam... just call me eager on the subject.

Thanks for watching if you have, and thanks anyway for reading :) .

Your post at KSP Discussion was merged to your original streaming thread.

Please keep this on the right subforum.

If you want to grab attention I recommend you to highlight it on your signature instead of creating topics on other places for it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.