Game Self-deletes

Hi console players - I've had this game for a month, and it has deleted my game play 4 times, three in the past 7 days.  I'm feeling incredibly cheated out of my money.  Can anyone help me figure out what the problem is?  Thanks in advance for suggestions!

Edited by Jofu17

41 minutes ago, Jofu17 said:

Hi console players - I've had this game for a month, and it has deleted my game play 4 times, three in the past 7 days.  I'm feeling incredibly cheated out of my money.  Can anyone help me figure out what the problem is?  Thanks in advance for suggestions!

the console version currently has a bug that can cause the game to crash,  and can sometimes corrupt the save file. this is a known issue and many are waiting for a patch to come out and fix it.   the lastest word is that update is in testing, as per a fb post on the flying tiger page.

some people have taken to backing up the save file on a USB stick in the mean time

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.