Bugs for Xbox One

Here are some bugs for the Xbox One KSP:

-Planes on runway are a few degrees to the left

-Flaps on planes are "wonky"

-Half the wheels on rovers go the wrong way

-Objects in Spaceplane Hangar do not snap onto the middle automaticly

Thats it! Don't expect these bugs being fixed, or if they even are bugs, but I hope you do your best.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Sans Kerman said:

Here are some bugs for the Xbox One KSP:

-Planes on runway are a few degrees to the left

-Flaps on planes are "wonky"

-Half the wheels on rovers go the wrong way

-Objects in Spaceplane Hangar do not snap onto the middle automaticly

Thats it! Don't expect these bugs being fixed, or if they even are bugs, but I hope you do your best.

Thanks!

-The placement of the plane when spawned is based on it's placement relative to the floor of the SPH.

-You'll have to more specific than "wonky" or I can't help you. Also, what do you mean by "flaps"? Flaps are for landing/takeoff only. Do you mean aerodynamic control surfaces in general?

-You are using radial symmetry mode then, switch to mirror symmetry mode and they will work fine.

-On PC holding the "Alt" key enables node snap mode which will fix your problem, no clue what the key on Xbox is.

So yeah, none of these are really bugs.

Oh my gosh, i'm so sorry! After all, I had forgotten to mention that this is the first time I've truly PLAYED the game (not counting demo), but those were the only differences I noticed from the PC version. I found out what the snap key is on Xbox, it's right next to the symmetry button *facepalm*, but what I mean by flaps are the elevators ans ailerons that control the plane mid-air. When I place them on the wings of the plane, they go vertical, which makes it very hard to get all the flaps responding roughly the same to the controls.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

P.S. Do you know how to lower the sensitivity down on the Xbox On edition?

Edited by Sans Kerman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.