So Squad, Any news on a Patch, or maybe a "Hot-fix :p " soon? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY CLOSING THREADS ON THIS QUESTION?

Seriously Squad!  OR Sal-Vager, What the heck of a crappy forum is this? are we back in the good old russian days?

I asked for a date and News on the patch, wich i got sum of....  (Yeah we're working on it), Really ? you are? didnt think so....

I didnt ask if one would come, i asked when....

Closing Down threads llike that, and at the same time claiming that i "innsult" Squad! what Man!   did i?  so it was a reason too Close the thread.

Fekk it, im over twith this crap. I'll just Contact Xbox With my problems, and get more peeps do it.

The fact this excrements is still on sale, is a mystery too me!

Squad, You are the Innsult!

-------------------

And the hidden info you guys had, soo Nice of Squad, too even post any of it in the forums. Not like any of us (consolers) care....

You said that you'd share it, if you had any News.

Silence is Golden Right?

Edited by DaCana

@DaCana, a patch is being worked on, repeatedly demanding action is not going to make this any faster.

The release processes on console and PC are quite different, and the console builds are based off of the PC ones. When we want to patch the consoles we merge PC commits and work on the custom code and assets that are needed to make it run on the consoles. The console builds then have to go through certification with the console manufacturer (Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo) before we can make them available. As a result the consoles are likely to run a little bit behind compared to the PC releases, but we will keep updating all platforms as we move forward.

This and similar posts will be closed under rule 2.3

2.3 Forbidden messages    Messages that inquire about release dates for future versions of KSP.